Wars

DeletedUser5973

Any good wars brewing out there, personally The Devils Rejects are not officially at war with anyone but we are openly attacking anyone who is near is. In fact there is a 6 alliance coalition forming to op is this weekend, so that will be fun :)

DeletedUser8870

really six? let me guess i'm one of them? prob listening to that hopper wtbuff if you are don't believe a word he says

DeletedUser9501

The Apex Predators isn't officially at war, but we're actively targeting Savage Subjugation cities. So far we're winning, you can tell because they have more members then cities :p. Check grepostats and it looks like Unusual Suspects is fighting with Scholastic, US is winning. I count 12-0 US.

DeletedUser

This world seems like there's less alliances. Not a whole lot of good targets to attack if you ask me.

DeletedUser8870

i agree tere it is not a strong world at all world wonders may never happen in this world

DeletedUser9501

Well, we just beat the crap out of sim alliance. Barely took any cities from Savage Subjugation, and they're about to disband. The noob founder thinks I'm actually recruiting him, he said he wanted to join, I'm like, okay disband your alliance... and he's doing it. Just waiting for the official death time.

Here it is: 23:05! Well, we've now took down two #6 alliances. I guess we just don't like that rank. Hold it for more then a day and apparently we're coming for you ;)

DeletedUser9501

I wouldn't have done it, but he was so eager to ditch his alliance I was doing them a favor getting them out from under his crappy leadership.

DeletedUser8870

lol exile just like censored they were so eager to fight tdr the leader did than next thing i see he disbands the alliance and joins them instead

DeletedUser

Just thought everyone should know Usual/Unusual Suspects has now conquered over 25 cities and not lost 1 to Scholastic Book Fair.

DeletedUser8870

hmmm nice going, my alliance dethmatica has been doing the same to immortals thus far over 20 taken none lost

DeletedUser5973

We now have 5 alliances marked red, 3 of them in the top 10

DeletedUser

i just love how in revolt worlds, you see that someone put you in revolt. You scream for help...and suddenly 500 biremes land as support...is this whats happening here in Heraklion? or it is i take what i want?

DeletedUser5973

We are pretty much just taking what we want, we have just recently been getting attacked back

DeletedUser9501

It's take what you want for the good alliances, get slaughtered for all the bad ones. Even dethmatica can pretty much take what they want besides TDR, and they aren't that great. I'd say, as long as you aren't attacking TDR, Suspects, my alliance Apex or dethmatica (depending on the player) you can take whatever you want.

DeletedUser8870

very true exile we have taken a few from tdr and lost a few to them as well so pretty even there, and yeah every other alliance is just a tease in this world zero supporting casts at all put it revolt come back launch cs with zero support in the city it is just way to easy lol

DeletedUser9501

You guys should watch your other oceans outside of 65 if you're going to recruit there though.

DeletedUser8870

oh we do trust me the one you took was one i didn't approve of anyways was basically an exile, that is why support was slim for him but our others are backed very very strong

DeletedUser

We have definitely forced our will on some cities and took them despite an attempt to defend but I would agree among the major alliances the majority of city losses are do to:

• The player being attacked never asking for help
  • The player being attacked is overly dependent on the app for playing this game and since the forums seem to be broken they PM someone in the alliance with only half the info need to properly request assistance.

Both of these excuses **** me off. I think of our few cities lost it was always players that had joined in the last 24 hours and had not started the process to meet our expectations.