Wars of Farsala

DeletedUser2654

MRA or not they are still a tough group of player and deserve credit where its do, they have several Big names as well.

DeletedUser9082

Crash is doing some major damage to our southern front right now, that cannot be denied. Most of our experienced players in our group are still small yet, so Crashes size and early advantage in offense is being realized. As time goes on our experienced players will grow and be able to defend in a higher capacity. It will be interesting and fun if nothing else.

DeletedUser2622

Lol well it's nice to know there is at least one "war" going on lol.. DoR, Unsullied, Name Changers (Looking at you Bowflex) and us keep steam rolling everyone.

DeletedUser

Absolutely no competition coming out of Crash. *yawn*
Easy Ocean is Easy.

DeletedUser

Lol well it's nice to know there is at least one "war" going on lol.. DoR, Unsullied, Name Changers (Looking at you Bowflex) and us keep steam rolling everyone.

This is basically the only sensible thing any of you have said.

DeletedUser14405

The incompetent CRASH are facing defeat against 16-0. They ve lost 16 and taken 0. - oracle of zancle

DeletedUser14390

Many people ask me how much gold i have used on two days beacuse i am on 73attacker and only attacked for one day...
For u guys i can say that i have used enough

DeletedUser9851

Many people ask me how much gold i have used on two days beacuse i am on 73attacker and only attacked for one day...
For u guys i can say that i have used enough

Sierra_Madre_Souvenir_Aficionado.jpg

DeletedUser

Word from Apoc members are that CRASH just asked them to merge.

How pathetic are you Crash? You run to the externals running your mouth because you thought you were doing well, and now look at you! Same alliance you were making fun of, you're running to for protection. You should all just ghost