War Council

DeletedUser5

This thread is for discussing the War Council rebalancing.

DeletedUser271

I love the idea ! But now I'll have to chose between Tower and War council... Very hard choice between attack and defense, but I think I'll take war council :-D

DeletedUser1048

I like this idea, however I don't like that the oracle is going because of it. I use the oracle in some cities so I can see when my city gets spied on, put less pressure on me to store tons of silver and it allows me to know when the enemy is thinking of hitting me. Especially in a naval city where you don't really need a tower, I put an oracle there and it is beneficial.

DeletedUser2154

Usually you will get spied on with little chunks of 1000 coins if you are up against a good opponent and they will usually spy all of your cities. Using more is a waste, and if your opponent doesn't know that chances are they won't be too much of a challenge to defeat whether you know if they have spied or not.

DeletedUser2654

I like this idea, however I don't like that the oracle is going because of it. I use the oracle in some cities so I can see when my city gets spied on, put less pressure on me to store tons of silver and it allows me to know when the enemy is thinking of hitting me. Especially in a naval city where you don't really need a tower, I put an oracle there and it is beneficial.

I agree, I want it to stay.

DeletedUser3157

I agree! It should be implemented and I don't mind seeing oracle go.... Never used it. I know who is my enemy... As they are sending attacks at me :p

-Vys