War Already!

• Thread starter DeletedUser9662
  • Start date

DeletedUser9662

Hear yee hear yee better watch out they attack with archers! The Great Global Warriors attack people with archers :p. Anyways my alliance Snakes seems to be at war with a few alliances including The GREEKS, GGW, Vendetta and a few more! The bp is so nice! I cant wait for more! It is like a comical classified add(said by Montessori). Who else is at war? Who is winning? Please let me know!

DeletedUser

My alliance is winning but I forget my alliance name...

DeletedUser

What is your point?
Unknown_zpsa0ffdcc8.jpeg

DeletedUser8262

The Immortals VS Hydra

Just learned that The Immortals have a secret academy call Sturmgrenadiers

At least there name is more original then The Immortals. I wonder why it was a secret. Maybe because everyone thinks you guys are an MRA. Also heard that there players are afraid to attack us. Please 3darak1. Tell your members to stop messaging me about what type of recruitment are we looking for.

DeletedUser

GoldLemur. and that joke was funny Lemur. Keep going at them. BTW I hear Monster Trucks might merge with you. I that true

DeletedUser8262

Your trippin, who made up that rumor ? They tried to get something going on with us right before BP ended and I answered with a attack on their players. Currently we are farming our core island and just killing their troops. Romanias also. We dont make pacts. W may make a few NaPs and a possible sister alliance but other than that consider yourself an enemy. Dont take it personal.

DeletedUser

There diplomat messaged me after I cleared a few of there cities on our island. I messaged him why he cancelled an attack so I asked why and we chatted and he eventually said that he was planning on merging with you guys. Well I guess I can keep attacking them now.

DeletedUser

Former War: Redwoods vs. EOTT Winner: EOTT(Eye of Tiger)
Current War: EOTT and Greeks vs. Hydra
Little Current War: EOTT and Impact vs. Garden of Eden and Arcem Invictem

DeletedUser

Little War: Catalyst VS Inked Up score 0:2 Inked up in the lead

not sure if it counts but thought i would throw it out there lol..

~whitey

DeletedUser

Not exactly a war but it's happening so...
THE GREEKS vs COOKIE MONSTER Well, check out the stats.....

DeletedUser

Here is a major war happening.

Kylehob vs. SousaGenius01...

Who do you guys think would win? Just wondering.

DeletedUser

I vote for kylehob, as well. He is the warringest, for sure.

DeletedUser9662

was attacked once again today by SousaGenius01, all my slingers were killed, but his CS bounced. I had 1 chariot left in the harbor, I have won