W.R.A.T.H

DeletedUser5088

Here is my message with them:
(please note the any negative comments about TAB is a lie on my part)

ME: Are you the leader of W.R.A.T.H.? If not please forward this to the leader.
I am looking to see if I would be able to become a leader of your alliance. I have tons of expirience like ranking 7 and being the leader of a top alliance in en. I am also an active player who supports, and teaches his fellow members. I would be able to help make your alliance number 1. I think your alliance has what it takes with so changes. Now you may be thinking how come I don't just stay in Abusement Park because they are number 1. But I will tell you something, the Abusement Park is going nowhere. Right now they are just surviving on numbers and people don't help each. So what do you say???

Sincerely,
Charl

Colin: Hey Charl

Wow am I glad to hear that! We don't really know what we are doing in wrath at the moment. I was hoping I could come over to Abusement Park because no-one knows what they are doing here... but that is an even better idea!!

Never mind leader, how about founder? I could really use some help, have only been playing for a couple of weeks.

let me know

Colin

ME: Ok great I will be happy to join and help you improve!!! :)

Colin: Ok how do I do that? no idea

Hey I managed to find your city... it's all the way over in Ocean 44 it says. Is that a problem? What are Amusement Park going to say when you leave and become our fearless leader? Will they be upset? I really don't want them to be cross with us.

ME: That will not be a problem at all. First you invite me and then when i join you go to the members list and edit authorizations to make me a founder

Colin: How do I invite you? someone else was doing it for me, and he left.

ME: click on my profile and click on the + in the top corner

:) lol

Unfortunatly He later decided to change his mind because someone talked some sense into him:(

DeletedUser5088

sylvester_sneaky_c00056_60926.gif

DeletedUser

This is what i love about Charl very convincing, he even convinced me to get him to make me an avvy:p

DeletedUser

Perhaps you should show your crowd the other half of the conversation you had with Colin? Or would that hurt your reputation too much?

DeletedUser

I don't want to give away my statigy

There is no strategy involved in this.....

Colin: Charl.... this could go on all day lol

Let me tell what I do know, and put you out of your misery. You are in 10 worlds. NOT in en but in us. In those 10 worlds you only have more than 1 city and that is a mere 6. Your highest rank in all 10 worlds is #315. I on the other hand (and like many in our alliance) are in 2 worlds, this one and another. In the other I had 48 cities and that world is only half way through, my highest rank in those two worlds is #32.

You started and I started in Sigma on the same day... I have 4901 points and you have 1964 points... that's more than double.

You are based in The Abusement Park in Ocean 44... you are surrounded by fellow alliance members. We are based in Ocean 65 and are 2 whole oceans away from you.

Please tell me who your diplomat is, I wish to speak to them

Charl: What? I don't play .us I have just started. I am good on en. However I just decided to play the .us and i checked out a lot of worlds to see which one is best. The reason I have so few points is because people are attacking me because of my alliance and my alliance will not support. If you were to look at my battle points (which are way more important) you would see I am ahead. Also in en. I go under I different user name. I was homie100 and I stopped playing awhile go because of real world reasons. Now I am impressed that you have done your research this makes me see that you have more potential. Also later on in the game my little distance will not matter because W.R.A.T.H will be able to expand and I will be able to conquer near you.

Colin: there is no record of homie100 in en servers.

However there is a record of in us servers also shared by Charl. This is highly alarming and screams of double account useage. Explain yourself please.

Charl: ohh to answer your question the reason why I am not homie100 here is because I actually took the name from my friend on a different game and I loved the name and he let me use it. however when I joined here i convinced him to play so he got his name

Colin: hmm not convinced. Let's leave it at that shall we?

Charl: ***Response involved talk of bans, which to my understanding are not permitted on the forums***

Charl: I think that W.R.A.T.H could use my input. I know exactly how to run an alliance. I can stop your alliance from going down the wrong turn which most alliances do. I have seen it happen a million times. You guys need a step in the right direction. If made leader I can even prepare W.R.A.T.H as far ahead as World Wonders so what do you say?

Colin Charl

Please stop. This begging is embarrassing. It is so early on in the server BP is not relevant yet. There is not a position for leadership in our alliance for you. In fact there is not a position in our alliance at all for you.

we have enough leaders, and you are too far from us... and part of another alliance. This sort of thing causes wars, If you are as experienced as you say you are then you would know this.

Charl: Your ignorence is embarrassing. BP is the most important part of the game even at this stage. You are passing down the oppertunity of a lifetime.

Colin exits stage left, scene ends

DeletedUser5088

I have recieved I warning from my leaders and all sabotaging other alliances will have to stop :(

DeletedUser5088

All you need to do is tell the founder how you will make their alliance better and how you have exprience

DeletedUser5088

which makes it even more funny when they don't see what i am doing