US8 - Eta preworld thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2039

YESSS!!! Perfect world except no conquest...but really I like it. Thanks to the respective creators on hearing the communities comments for smaller alliance caps. :)

DeletedUser271

Yes, the alliance cap is good... The problem is that it is a speed 1 world :-(

DeletedUser2039

Yea I personally don't mind it at all (probably because the only world I played on was 1:p).

DeletedUser308

I like the alliance cap and the speed since i'm busy on Zeta and Beta right now, so i'll probably join for a while. :p

DeletedUser

Running his local boy scout camp takes a lot of Raffy's time, so speed one is ideal for him.

DeletedUser

I have a feeling that alot of members that have been conquered may go to this. But with no conquest its just sims.

DeletedUser2039

Well lets hope it doesn't go this way but o well haha I'm not going to complain about it >_<

DeletedUser

Settings: Speed - 1; Alliance Limit - 50; Beginners Protection - 4 days; Revolt; Morale

speed really slow in game settings this would be for casual player. nice alliance limit. revolt not to bad. Morale I do not like. To many variables to slow down good attackers. Just like bad luck kind of stinks.

I expect to see many AFGNCAAP run here, and their found phoenix to run here and start over. They are dropping like flies and losing cities. Probably most of Manifest destiny's enemies will be joining this server.

DeletedUser

This world doesn't have alot of good settings:

1)It be better if we had speed 3.
2)without conquest, mostly noobs will be joining this world
3)Alliance limit is too low.

DeletedUser

well I didnt want to say it... but since you did first...

This will be a noob world indeed. Then when they figure out how to play they will be bored and want to leave it for the next
>_<

DeletedUser2039

Well I guess prejudge it all you want and we will see:D I will be sticking with it and having fun the whole time

DeletedUser

1-1 morale? nah.
but nice to see a small alliance cap for a change. hope there's more in the future.

DeletedUser2039

I agree morale sucks a fat one.. it'd be nice without that, so the noobs could be cleared out with ease that quit other servers;)

DeletedUser

yeah, only 2 of 8 US worlds are non-morale. :(
helps out people new to the game, but not the vets.

DeletedUser2039

Considering how new the US end of Grepolis is, I'm sure they mean it to be that way.

DeletedUser

I chose no morale for the last 2 worlds and a faster speed, new players need a place to play too guys. lol

DeletedUser2039

Haha understandable Daedalus:D So realistically I should wait another world to join...AH:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.