US20 - Tau Preworld Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2063

Good luck to all who play this world :)

I really like the settings, but I have enough worlds as it is (2)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am debating whether Gravitational Pull should join this world :confused: I'm waiting for more members

DeletedUser

I just started Sigma but your right I do like the look of these settings troop speed makes a big difference… Who knows maybe I'll switch over

DeletedUser4982

I'm making a premade for this world . Still haven't chosen the direction . PM me if you want to join :)

DeletedUser2063

I would leave sigma and join here, but I have a loyalty to squatch and my group there. I wish I was one of the Russian billionaires from Rho. Sitting at home playing grepolis all day with unlimited gold lol

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
I love these settings, but I have 3 worlds already, and barely keeping up :-D

I wonder if this Tau will be as good as the en. one, and give birth to another alliance, like Krypteia.

DeletedUser

I will be forming a pre-made here. Anyone interested in joining PM me with your skype name. Skype is a MUST HAVE.

DeletedUser4982

Oh my ! look who's joining :D . Dude , you make an alliance in every new world that gets opened in the en or here in the us server . Too bad you always FAIL

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
apply-cold-water-to-the-burned-area.jpg

DeletedUser4982

Hahahahahah lol , saving that in my desktop for later :p

EDIT : I doubt there will be a lot of good alliances . US worlds tend to be filled with MRAs .

DeletedUser

Hey, I join every new world?? We joined a world in .EN so I could teach some of my members how revolt works. We were never serious about it, never got invovled in any wars there, and you were gone from that world a few weeks before we decided to leave. After we took a few cities each, we just stopped playing there and concentrated on .US. KIT on XI started as an MRA, lots of new players with no experience. We will start Tau as a premade. Which direction are you starting atdhe?

DeletedUser4982

Hey, I join every new world?? We joined a world in .EN so I could teach some of my members how revolt works. We were never serious about it, never got invovled in any wars there, and you were gone from that world a few weeks before we decided to leave. After we took a few cities each, we just stopped playing there and concentrated on .US. KIT on XI started as an MRA, lots of new players with no experience. We will start Tau as a premade. Which direction are you starting atdhe?

I haven't really decided yet . I will ask my members ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.