US19 - Sigma Preworld Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Is it possible to have 2 worlds open at the same time without logging out and in? I have 2 monitors and that'd be very very nice.

DeletedUser4982

Is it possible to have 2 worlds open at the same time without logging out and in? I have 2 monitors and that'd be very very nice.

Yes , it is possible . You can even do it in 1 computer . Just open two different tabs for each world and you're fine :)

DeletedUser

Ya but when you do it on Google Chrome, the second world you open is really slow :( at least for me...

DeletedUser

this world looks like it could be fun, I'm not gonna join in the very beginning. May wait to see how this one goes.

DeletedUser4982

this world looks like it could be fun, I'm not gonna join in the very beginning. May wait to see how this one goes.

Better wait a bit since you don't wanna start in the core . That's where the big boys play 8)

DeletedUser

I mean i don't mind morale bc i've played in so many i don't like revolt worlds :( need a world for veterans

DeletedUser

I am making a premade, not for this world though, no morale worlds only

DeletedUser

I don't mind morale I suppose. It IS annoying, but I get over it pretty quickly.

DeletedUser4879

I'll be playing here, so it is end game before we even get started. thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

eh new worlds not Sigma

Every new world cannot be set to the veterans. This complaint gets a little old to be honest. It would be different if I never opened worlds that were veteran friendly, and I completely explained my process in another thread, but every single world I open I hear how bad it is because of ...

Its ok to not like a particular set of settings or not want to play a world. But if you really want a challenge as a "veteran", join one of the older worlds. Show them who is boss.

DeletedUser

Every new world cannot be set to the veterans. This complaint gets a little old to be honest. It would be different if I never opened worlds that were veteran friendly, and I completely explained my process in another thread, but every single world I open I hear how bad it is because of ...

Its ok to not like a particular set of settings or not want to play a world. But if you really want a challenge as a "veteran", join one of the older worlds. Show them who is boss.

I completely agree Daedalus. Vets often forget that these new worlds ARE attracting new players as well. I don't mind playing alongside them, as the newbies can get very good with proper training. Not to mention it leaves plenty of farms :p

DeletedUser2063

This world looks like it has potential, but I'm going to stick with Rho for now. Good luck all!

Edit: I may have to join this as my group is coming

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4990

Making Pre-made over here... DBD again...

EDIT: Perfect world for me...

DeletedUser

overalls-funny_4726213129733103.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.