US18 - Rho Preworld Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Everyone was a noob once, some people have a head for this game whether they know every little trick or not some people I have watched on their first server sit in the top ten across the boards. But those are rare. I hate taking noob cities it always has terrible researches

DeletedUser

I am total nubz. sum1 tak me in i desperite

Really though, I am looking for a premade looking to stay small.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4137

I would be appreciated if I can join a pre. Don't really like the settings, but three worlds got a bit boring for me since everyone around me in 5 oceans are allies. Aggressive or passive, don't mind to me, hit me up.

DeletedUser5088

You can join Semper Fi ZiROXUSishere. You look pretty good. We will see what you are like. Will you make Rho your main world? However if you join you will have to be active.

DeletedUser1162

......... By the way how does one choose one's location in the world. I am asking because you said you are heading north.
If you all want to start next to each other, let one player join, then that player can invite the others to specific locations.

DeletedUser

I am total nubz. sum1 tak me in i desperite

Really though, I am looking for a premade looking to stay small.

Aww I take you in, nubz, dun wurry! Anyway, check out the Astartes if you're looking to stay small. ;)

Darn can't wait till Monday.. I need this server to start or I'll go into Grepo abstinence.

DeletedUser

Don't go crazy, please! We don't need no crazy leaders running amok in Rho. :D

DeletedUser

Haha Glad to see I'm not the only 1 waiting impatiently! ;)

I really hope the grepolympics opens in Rho... Man that would be awesome!

DeletedUser4356

I thought this world would have No Morale, since Pi(US-17) already has morale on :(
What happened, is there a way this can be changed before it opens?

DeletedUser

We have numerous no morale worlds. This will not be one of them.

DeletedUser6319

Hey everyone!
I am DONLord. I pre-made an alliance name TroJan Death Punch. Check it out in Alliance & Recruitment. Let me know if your interested in an experienced alliance!
thisisgrepolis

Status
Not open for further replies.