US 75 Nysa Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryvirath

Lochagos
On Thursday, November 15th, the new world - Nysa will release. Please feel free to discuss everything about it here!

World settings:
  • Game speed: 3
  • Unit speed: 2
  • Trade speed: 3
  • Night bonus: No
  • Beginners protection: 6
  • Alliance limit: 50
  • Conquer system: Conquest
  • Conquest time: 12
  • Morale: Yes
  • Endgame: Domination
  • Domination speed: Regular

*This thread will be moved over to it's worlds discussion category after the world releases.

DeletedUser14129

It was a toss up for me and a bunch of others between joining the EN server or the US server for CQ domination. We are going to play EN because faster speeds, but the main toss up was if morale was going to be on or off. I know that morale is put into place so new players won't get demolished, but I don't see how morale can sway a person from playing grepolis for years or not. No morale makes the vets happy and boots morale (see the pun there) and new players shouldn't even have an opinion on morale yet so it doesn't affect them one way or another. Point is, stop making servers with morale. It doesn't hurt anyone really if there is no morale and if there is, it only makes vets less motivated to keep playing world after world.

DeletedUser4951

It was a toss up for me and a bunch of others between joining the EN server or the US server for CQ domination. We are going to play EN because faster speeds, but the main toss up was if morale was going to be on or off. I know that morale is put into place so new players won't get demolished, but I don't see how morale can sway a person from playing grepolis for years or not. No morale makes the vets happy and boots morale (see the pun there) and new players shouldn't even have an opinion on morale yet so it doesn't affect them one way or another. Point is, stop making servers with morale. It doesn't hurt anyone really if there is no morale and if there is, it only makes vets less motivated to keep playing world after world.

You know morale will be in En111 right?

DeletedUser11833

If there was no morale and I woulda played, and spent serious money...

DeletedUser10347

Yeah maybe they should reconsider "Morale". Seems none of the vets are on board with that. And if this is the first domination conquest on us server let's make it a good server.

Status
Not open for further replies.