US-19-Cannot Log-in

DeletedUser

Anyone else having problems getting to the US server?
I can click on any other country just not the US server, and i cant even access the mobile apps on my phone or the web-site from my phones browser or PC

DeletedUser10663

If you are on Windows 8? I think their is an issue that Win 8 will not work on all sites. Since my computer went down and I am on a new laptop. I just can't get on at all in Windows 8. I did finally got on, but I just can't send messages, build buildings, build troops, open threads in forums, and can't get into vM as well.

DeletedUser10663

If you are on Windows 8? I think their is an issue that Win 8 will not work on all sites. Since my computer went down and I am on a new laptop. I just can't get on at all in Windows 8. I did finally got on, but I just can't send messages, build buildings, build troops, open threads in forums, and can't get into vM as well.

DeletedUser

Anyone else having problems getting to the US server?
I can click on any other country just not the US server, and i cant even access the mobile apps on my phone or the web-site from my phones browser or PC

Are you still having this issue?

Please clear your cookies and cache, also if you are using Internet Explorer try Chrome or Firefox.

DeletedUser10663

Tried all that. I can log into the game in all the browsers that you listed, but I am not getting no links for both En and US servers. It is like the links to the worlds have been removed. I tried the old compatability way, and now the links disappeared as well.

DeletedUser

Sorry for the delayed reply. If at all possible can you test on another computer or device to see if it allows you to allow you to connect to the game. Let me know the results!