Update to V2.94 - Changelog

DeletedUser8378

Changelog 2.94

Dear Community,

On Wednesday August 26th, 2015, we will update Grepolis to Version 2.94. You may experience a short period of downtime. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause!

Summary

In this update we added a new icon for unknown naval units to give a clearer separation in reports and fixed some bugs!

Improvements

- Polishing of "Offers" tab in market.
- Hero coins are now visible in the main UI.
- Reverted UI for farm villages.
- Improved visuals on the trade screens.
- Level of buildings being constructed were wrong in the senate.
- The button to upgrade the warehouse with reduces costs was not fully visible.

Bugfixes

- Added consistency between unit graphics and rewards.
- Fixed travel time to island quest towns to be equal for all players.
- Thermal baths construction icon was overlapping academy icon.
- Issue viewing with trades within the ally in very odd cases.

Please feel free to share your feedback with us here!

Best regards,
Your Grepolis Team

[gpfooter][/gpfooter]

DeletedUser4038

I think the latest update broke the trade window. Can only do one trade between cities, when I try to put cities in the trade windows for the next trade, it won't work. I get the no symbol when I try. I have to close the trade window and open it again. Worked fine just before the update

DeletedUser6422

Yes same is happening to me. I like the arrows but they obscure the trade item a little bit. There is room to move the arrow above the trade item in the village name line.

DeletedUser

Also the farm arrows show the opposite direction the resources actually take. For example, if wood shows up it actually goes down while stone, if shows down actually goes up.

DeletedUser8950

Also the farm arrows show the opposite direction the resources actually take. For example, if wood shows up it actually goes down while stone, if shows down actually goes up.

yeah it is very confusing! When they changed the old farm trade some 5-6 weeks ago, they needlessly broke a working method. Today they changed it back, but only halfways -- the new arrows made the trading even worse and even more confusing
facepalm.gif

I really don't get what was wrong with the original farm trade method? Why didn't they just change it back to the original way? Inno developers, you've never played this game yourself, have you?

DeletedUser9559

I think this update broke my trade window. I can't drag any cities to bottom slots to trade. It just highlights everything on the page. So I can't trade at all. Perfect timing. Just as we earned extra resources from the dumb EVENT, now we can't trade them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I understand, that when dealing with translating phrases in different languages, things can become confusing. That said, the trade dialog in English is totally unacceptable to a person, like me, who primarily uses English.

In "Create Offer" Dialog Box, the Left Quantity Box is labeled "You Offer", but the Resource Icon has to it's left an UP Arrow, indicating that your Inventory of that Resource is going to increase with that trade. The Right Quantity Box is labeled "You Need", but the Resource Icon has to it's left a DOWN Arrow, indicating that your Inventory of that Resource is going to decrease with that trade. Should I believe the Labels or the Arrows?

It is similar for the Farming Villages Trade Dialogs. When you hover over the Village, and see the Village Data, the Left Resource is marked with an UP Arrow, indicating your Inventory of that Resource increases when you trade with that Village, while the Right Resource is marked with a DOWN Arrow, indicating your Inventory of that Resource decreases when you trade with that village. HOWEVER, when you click on the Village, and then click on the Trade Icon, the Left Resource Icon is labeled "You Pay", but immediately below it is the Resource Icon with an UP Arrow. Conversely, the Right Resource Icon is labeled "You Get", but the Resource Icon immediately below it is marked with a DOWN Arrow. Again, do I trust the Labels or the Arrows?

I know that Innogames largely a German operation, so folks:
Ihr Bezahlen = You Offer = You Pay = Pfeil nach unten = Down Arrow
Ihr Kaufen = You Need = You Get = Pfeil nach oben = Up Arrow

DeletedUser9559

I think all those who paid for the "Administrator" should get a refund for all the days that the "Trade Advisor" is broken.

DeletedUser

RE-Update on trading symbols. Why on earth have you put those confusing arrows next to the resource icons when trading with farm villages? There is an "up" arrow next the the resource that will be dropping and a "down" arrow next to the one that will be increasing. This is totally counter-intuitive. It was bad enough getting used to the change when you swapped them around a few months ago, but this is really taking the mickey. Oh, and you broke the trade window, well done.

DeletedUser10619

I do not understand why Grepo is putting requirements for gold trading after this update. In our world (US47) we have a gold to resource trade ratio at 2000 resources : 50 gold being the rebellious person I am (;)) I try to offer my own trade where gold trade is equal as in a ratio of 1000:10 similar to what people did in US 44. However it now requires you to trade 2000 resources at at least 50 gold? Really INNO? this is killing the marketplace rendering it useless. Please fix this, it would allow players to actually somewhat use the market again.

DeletedUser11525

I look at the arrows similar to the web: You "up"load what you're sending out, and "down"load what you are receiving.

That being said, a couple version ago they switched this to be consistent with the mobile app, and now they are changing it back? Are they going to change the mobile app to be consistent with the online version now?

There are so many bigger issues that they should be dealing with. This change just seems like rearranging deck chairs.....

DeletedUser11958

Lift the trading cap ratios please. The marketplace is useless !

These ratios prevent fair market deals. All the gold stays in the game and goes to INNO.

"Why fix what ain't broken"

Last edited by a moderator: