Update to V2.92 - Update

DeletedUser8378

Changelog 2.92

Dear Community,

On Wednesday July 29th, 2015, we will update Grepolis to Version 2.92. You may experience a short period of downtime. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause!

Summary

In this update we added a new icon for unknown naval units to give a clearer seperation in reports and fixed some bugs!

Improvements

- Implemented a new "unknown units" icon for naval units to seperate naval and land units.

Bugfixes

- Unit recruitment dropdown wasn't closed when clicking the instant buy button in a recruitment tooltip.
- Tooltip to display awards from other worlds didn't disappear on click.
- Building orders got stuck in construction queue.
- Special buildings didn't update if you met the requirements while the senate window was open.
- Added missing word in academy tooltip which shows up if higher level is required for a research.
- Flags of empty spots overlapped each other on the world map.
- Wasting resources message didn't consider the target city when casting spells.
- Attack info showed only level 1 hero values.
- After logging out of the master page the page was still shown as if the player still wasn't logged out.

Please feel free to share your feedback with us here!

Best regards,
Your Grepolis Team

[gpfooter][/gpfooter]

DeletedUser11789

Changing times vs V2.92

Please feel free to discuss the changes here!
In Improvements, the closing between navel and land units were taken away. In other words, I lost hundreds of land units. Half of that in navel. I feel lost in my smallest town- Changing Times-04. What am I to do in a case like this. :(