Update to V2.76 - Changelog

DeletedUser

Version 2.76

Dear Community,

The 2.76 update will take place on December 10th. To keep your gaming experience undisturbed please expect small downtime. Thank you for understanding.

Summary

In this update we worked mainly on finishing the city animations and implementing community suggestions.

New features

• Incoming attack notification should show the name from the town which is under attack.
  • Added travel and arrival time to attack window of farm towns. (Community Suggestion)
  • Battle points are now shown in the player profile. (Community Suggestion)
  • Added a simulator link to reports with "Wisdom" spell. (Community Suggestion)
  • Added a new award: Played until end of a world. (Community Suggestion)
  • Added new city animations:
    • Animated boats
    • Animated clouds
    • Animated waterfalls and river
    • Animated waves at the shoreline
    • Animated fishes emerging from the water
  • Added a setting called "Animations" to en-/disable the city animations.
  • Added a parallax effect to all images of the intro animation.

Bugfixes

• Farming villages on the map didn't show the meters on Internet Explorer.
  • "Select a direction" headline was missing when registering a new world account.
  • "Show all troops" didn't work.
  • Arrow for Finish Island Quest still points to island quest icon when window is already opened.
  • Effect can be casted twice if it has not the same duration.
  • Council of Heroes was broken if a hero was attacking a town.
  • Fixed issue with lay-out braking when inviting players with a long nickname.
  • Additional info on spy window didn't update if value was too low.
  • City level didn't update in senate window while upgrading a building in city view.
  • Second click on units in the simulator didn't set the value back to zero.

We hope the update will meet your expectations. If there is anything you would like to talk about, please do it in feedback thread.

Best regards,
Your Grepolis Team

[gpfooter][/gpfooter]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11481

Really excited about the BP-display feature. Small, but saves me tons of time planning ops. A lot of community suggestions this time around - good to see that.

DeletedUser11662

Im excited to see the new additions. Sounds as if a small amount of downtime is worth the improvements. Kudos team!

However, Im surprised to see you are not fixing the night time bug. When the world goes dark in map view, my cities remain in daylight in city view. Were you aware of this problem?

DeletedUser

However, Im surprised to see you are not fixing the night time bug. When the world goes dark in map view, my cities remain in daylight in city view. Were you aware of this problem?

Aboslutelly agree, that would be a nice addition to the graphics indeed.

/James

DeletedUser8378

Im excited to see the new additions. Sounds as if a small amount of downtime is worth the improvements. Kudos team!

They're awake of the issue, but think about it.. If there's no light in your city, how can you see what you're building?! :-o

DeletedUser

You need some swordsmen walking around with torches, or maybe place some around the wall :-D

/James

I liked being able to instantly set the unit value back to 0. Made it easy to sim 500 of this or 500 of that quickly.>_<thisisgrepolis

Naxos's Ghost Pirates Alliance

DeletedUser11560

You can turn off the feature in settings.

~Scipio

DeletedUser9559

What time is the update? I did not see it in the announcement.

DeletedUser

If the actual time would be announced, a lot of players here would pick exactly this time to send you (or others) a CS.

It is better that we do not know this :)

DeletedUser

If the actual time would be announced, a lot of players here would pick exactly this time to send you (or others) a CS.

It is better that we do not know this :)

8) so very true...

for noobs i suggest if you have the admin to fill up your construction queue with long timed upgrades...if you don't have the admin, earn some free gold so that you do...this way you don't have to worry about not being able to login when you need to add another level

DeletedUser11683

City scrolling

What happened to the scrolling feature from one town to another. I was hopping this would be fixed in this latest update.

DeletedUser

The animation of the river seems to have a problem, it seems that some of the images do not have a smooth transition, some of the tiles are flashing in the wrong location along the river. Everything else looks great!

DeletedUser

There are additional bugfixes announced in the german externals:

http://forum.de.grepolis.com/showthread.php?31350-Update-auf-Version-2-76&p=474248#post474248

The second post! Or maybe better with a screenshot:

nkftcbfz22.jpg

I will try too translate it, but really important is only the bold part imo. Please excuse my lacking english:

-A second click on the Units in the Simulator, will now reset the Values to zero again
-Defenders of a ghost town will no longer be awarded Battle Points and the Troops killed will not appear on your Wall
-The Wall will be shown again , if level 16 or higher
-Using the recruitment accelerator button once will not grey it out anymore.
-The building levels in the Senat will now again be shown correctly
-Quest descriptions will not only have small letters

I think the Grepolis Version in all the different Countries is the same, but this was announced on short notice. I just want to keep the US-Comunity up to date. If this is not correct, than i have to apologize!

DeletedUser

We have released some additional bug fixes. Below is a overview.

Bugfixes

• Defending ghost towns no longer rewards battle points and wall entries.
  • The image for wall was missing if upgraded to level 16 or higher.
  • Construction tooltip of building level was inconsistent between senate and city overview.
  • The button to halve the construction time was greyed out after using it once.
  • Only lowercase letters appeared in quest descriptions.

DeletedUser11231

What happened to the scrolling feature from one town to another. I was hopping this would be fixed in this latest update.

Since the update, I find it very difficult to click on the buildings to get then to open. I can open most things with the administrator, but the harbor and the barracks (most importantly) are very difficult and sometimes not possible to be opened bu clicking on the building.

Thanks.

DeletedUser

Unable to open buildings

Since the update, I find it very difficult to click on the buildings to get then to open. I can open most things with the administrator, but the harbor and the barracks (most importantly) are very difficult and sometimes not possible to be opened bu clicking on the building.

Thanks.

Since the update it's been impossible to open the buildings for me in Internet Explorer (IE 11 on Windows 7 Pro 64-bit). I had no issues previously. I do not have the Administrator (too costly). However, I have no issues in Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.

DeletedUser8378

Since the update it's been impossible to open the buildings for me in Internet Explorer (IE 11 on Windows 7 Pro 64-bit). I had no issues previously. I do not have the Administrator (too costly). However, I have no issues in Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.

IE runs Grepolis very poorly, we suggest you keep using chrome or firefox.