Update to V2.60 - Changelog

DeletedUser

66khsg.jpg

Hello players and forum goers,

On Wednesday, April 30th, Grepolis will be updated to version 2.60. A discussion thread can be found here.

As is always the case there may be a short downtime while the update is applied. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Below is a list of the changes to be implemented in the update.

Game

Features/Changes:
  • Added the fullscreen city overview: the fullscreen city overview will replace the small window to provide a better overview and improved functions to manage your city. This way you can observe your city upgrades more easily.
  • The "Go to" function has been replaced by the "Select town" function in corresponding radial menus.

Bugfixes:
  • Returning transport ships of a besieged city simply vanished without generating a battle report stating the loss of these units.
  • Report filters disappeared when moving reports to custom folders.
  • The effect Lost Loyalty was not named properly in all places.
  • The alliance overview remained highlighted when another tab had been selected.
  • Players were not properly displayed as offline in the chat when they were not online.
  • Heroes had not been unassigned properly when their assigned city was under siege.
  • Pressing the Enter key while in an alliance forum survey had caused internal errors.
  • The conquer image on conquest attacks was missing.

Thank You,

Your Grepolis Team

DeletedUser8562

i cannot figure out how to go to the map with the full screen city. (beta)

DeletedUser9662

I really like full screen city overview addition, looks kind of cool

DeletedUser5088

I love the full screen overview
More like Ancient Greece :)

DeletedUser

I didn't see in the announcement what time during the day this was supposed to take place and about how long? Any clue?

Usually the updates are done early morning server time, however that is dependent on a lot of factors that are outside of my control. I cannot give an exact time. Generally the updates are 5-10 minutes in total length, but that is spread over all worlds.

DeletedUser

I do like the new city view. More detail is going to be more aesthetically pleasing. :) thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

Dont like the new city view, its pretty yes but one of the big things i like about this game compared to other MMORTG's is that i did not need to switch screens to work on my city and move around the map, This will make demanding more difficult especially for 5 minute demands. But it does look real pretty

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6919

I love the new update. The select town is really good, I'm finding it much quicker to flip between my cities.

DeletedUser

I have less screenspace due to something new at the bottom in the middle of the screen.

I want more screenspace back. How do I shut that new item off?

DeletedUser6919

Not sure that you can.

However it's only on the city overview and it doesn't cover any of your building. Any pop up boxes eg reports are able to go down the bottom and cover it up.

So it doesn't restrict anything so there isn't much reason to turn it off.

DeletedUser

I had 9 incoming attack alerts on my phone so I logged in this morning. Three impressions:
1. OMG, I logged into the wrong game by accident and I don't know how to play!
2. There's just been a spiffy upgrade to the city overview - but I still don't know how to play :)
3. What's that island for off the shore? Is it a functional entity?

DeletedUser

NOT A FAN OF THE NEW CITY OVERVIEW! and I don't know how to change it back! It makes running a lot of cities even more time consuming. It was so much better in small screen, I could still see the world map and click on other cities, now theres so much clicking forward and back between map and cities its actually really annoying -_________-

DeletedUser9079

Update is awful when trying to actually play. It takes forever to open a new building overview. I did not have this problem before the update was done.

DeletedUser

You can disable the city overview in Settings. There are two choices:
1 - Construction through the city overview is active (I left this on)
2 - Open automatically at the start of the game (I unclicked this box)

This way you may use it if you want to, but its not in your face all the time if you are not a fan. Grepolis thought of this. kudos.

DeletedUser

You can disable the city overview in Settings. There are two choices:
1 - Construction through the city overview is active (I left this on)
2 - Open automatically at the start of the game (I unclicked this box)

This way you may use it if you want to, but its not in your face all the time if you are not a fan. Grepolis thought of this. kudos.
all that does it not open it when u login. im not a fan of the full screen overview i liked being able to see the map and farming villages while still being able to see the village overview. its just to cumbersome now. its takes more time now to do what u could do before. especially with 30-40 villages. there should be an option to go back to the small screen and vise versa.

DeletedUser

I'm not a fan of the new full screen city overview. It does look nicer, but now it takes longer to go through my cities- especially when filling queues and then trading with farm villages, which I do in most cities. I would appreciate if the new feature could be optional instead of mandatory.