Update to V2.52 - Changelog

DeletedUser

Where's the actual change log description?

I can't seem to find the release notes for V2.52 anywhere. Where are they normally found please?

DeletedUser

I have multiple 175 point city's on my island been there for weeks. When will they start to Disappear? Or did I miss understand..

DeletedUser8364

Yeah...the update definitely IS NOT doing what you said it would do. :(

DeletedUser

Ahh They have finally started to disappear. Maybe someone was listening even if no one ever responds here lol. Would be cool if PPL already on this island could take the citys but hey its better than nothing

DeletedUser1680

Change not working in Byzantium

Ahh They have finally started to disappear. Maybe someone was listening even if no one ever responds here lol. Would be cool if PPL already on this island could take the citys but hey its better than nothing

They are probably just ghosting. Right? The 175 point cities are supposed to be removed in two days!

Byzantium is limited to 30,000 players, and no body who wants to come in can because approximately 10,000 players are inactive.

Come on, make that change work!!!

DeletedUser

Not sure if its ghosting. They just disappear and all you can do is invite new ppl to take them ya cant take them yourself.

DeletedUser9489

i still see 175 city's in my world "us31" and we have been open for 3 weeks now

DeletedUser5973

Did this take place, because there are a lot of 175 point cities around me still after a week

DeletedUser

Maybe it should be that you have a week to reach the colonising point level or you are booted because you can log in just to annoy a alliance trying to take an island by setting it back 700 or so points