Update to V2.51 - Changelog

DeletedUser

olyb.png

Hello players and forum goers,

On Wednesday, December 11th, Grepolis will be updated to version 2.51. This update includes a few game feature changes and fixes several bugs. A discussion thread can be found here.

As is always the case there may be a short downtime while the update is applied. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Below is a list of the changes to be implemented in the update.

Game

Features/Changes:
  • Deactivated parallel login into mobile and browser: it is no longer be possible to be logged on mobile and browser at the same time ;
  • Community requests:
    • Exact time for the end of a siege is now displayed in a tooltip
    • Alliances can now invite other alliances to merge together.

Bugfixes:
  • Some data were not updated correctly when switching towns;
  • The delivery time displayed in Own offers tab of the Market was wrong;
  • Mythical units were not deleted when deselecting god in the simulator;
  • Writing text in "Info about world wonder" window was moving the map;
  • The militia could be regenerated after less than 3 hours in some cases;
  • Not all Grepolympia awards were shown in the Awards tab of the Profile window;
  • Silver coins value were not fitting into the button of the spy Screen;
  • In the trade overview, the towns were not ordered correctly by default and by name with numbers;
  • The first city of the list was always selected when switching cities in trade overview;
  • There was a JavaScript error after opening report notifications;
  • Revolt was shown as a white number in troops movement icon;
  • In the caves overview, island production bonuses weren't shown;
  • The city groups could not be used in the attack planner;
  • New commands did not update automatically in the commands overview;
  • Windows were opened at the wrong position on small screens;
  • Notifications were covering the spell menu;
  • The cursor was jumping to the end of the word when editing the town name;
  • In the inventory, option names were cut off at the bottom;
  • There was a layout issue in the demolition screen with the reduce construction costs button;
  • Sounds did not play after turning them on in the UI;
  • There was a wrong icon used for troops outside in the overview list;
  • It was no longer possible to rename incoming commands in the commands overview;
  • Own attacks on own towns were called "Returnee" in the commands list;
  • In the city overview, some construction buttons were active even if it was not possible to upgrade any building;
  • The font size of town names was not always adjusted;
  • Incorrect data field numbering when sending resources to another player;
  • "Victim" award was no longer given to players;
  • Switching towns didn't always update the data in the UI;
  • "Show awards from other worlds" was showing awards from other players;
  • When withdrawing or sending back units, the player and town names were not clickable;
  • The notification "Info about World Wonders" was showing the wrong date;
  • The player search option for moral was not available anymore in the simulator;
  • Some translations were missing;
  • In some cases more than 300 battle points were required for next victory procession;
  • In the troop movement, city under siege: support arrival was not updated;
  • Calculate moral with search player tool was not showing whole numbers.

Thank You,

Your Grepolis Team

DeletedUser5088

"Deactivated parallel login into mobile and browser: it is no longer be possible to be logged on mobile and browser at the same time ;"
Why is that changed?

otherwise I like it :)

DeletedUser5244

Is this the same update on the .en server? (I'm assuming so)

Where can we find the full details? (Release date, features, etc.)

DeletedUser4038

Being able to do so saved me from a possible revolt once. I must have activated the militia within milliseconds. Only could have done this because grepo was already open in browser. I was notified by mobile while I was driving home.

DeletedUser

"Deactivated parallel login into mobile and browser: it is no longer be possible to be logged on mobile and browser at the same time ;"
Why is that changed?

otherwise I like it :)

i feel the same way,, it wasn't causing me any problems. it was kind of convenient to throw my phone in my pocket to carry some firewood, get the mail. its going to be a pain. log off the desktop , log on the phone every time i have to do something for a short period of time... BOOO on that fix. :)

DeletedUser

Alliance merging is great, but am very disappointed with the parallel rule.

DeletedUser5244

Oh I thought he meant there was a parallel rule to the alliance merge button.

DeletedUser

Another fix...

i feel the same way,, it wasn't causing me any problems. it was kind of convenient to throw my phone in my pocket to carry some firewood, get the mail. its going to be a pain. log off the desktop , log on the phone every time i have to do something for a short period of time... BOOO on that fix. :)

So if you cant log in parallel should we assume that the refresh to the attack on the browser is now fixed too. I have been logged in playing on my browser and been alerted on my PHONE that i had incoming...

If that is now actually fixed i can get behind not having both logged in, otherwise this is a terrible 'fix'

DeletedUser

yeah as long as push notifications come thru whether logged in or not via mobile it shouldnt be an issue, however, IF you're doing this, simply do it this way, make the browser log out automaticly when logged in via mobile app, and vice versa, push notifcations shouldnt be effected since you recieve those whether or not you're logged in to either one, UNLESS they make you have to RELOG in everytime you use mobile app instead of saving info as it does now and automaticly logging you in when you open it.

DeletedUser

Never mind problem was on my end i guess .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Does anyone know how to accept the invitation to merge?

Thank you!

DeletedUser

Don't like having to select page # instead of just being able to scroll down the list in City Overview Screen. It was faster and easier to scroll up or down when you have a lot of cities. Also, on the Cave Building Overview Screen, why the change? Now it is too easy to dump all of your silver into your cave by accident. Other than that, I like what you've been doing and really enjoy playing the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8364

When is 2.52 coming about?
I read about the 175 pointers getting tossed out within 2 days so new players could join appropriately. This would be a fantastic improvement as it would force everybody to be in the action.
Also, any speed 1,1 servers coming out? I'm in school (aka too busy), but I've got an extra 22k gold to spend so I would like to start on a slow server so I don't get too focused not on my studies.

DeletedUser

V 2.52 should come out soon but don't count on it ;-)
The long wait could mean a big change could be coming to grepo :-D
Athens is a recently released world speed 1 check that out