Update to V2.49 Changelog

DeletedUser

v1ru.png

Hello players and forum goers,

On Wednesday, November 6th, Grepolis will be updated to version 2.49. This update includes a few game feature changes and fixes several bugs. A discussion thread can be found here.

As is always the case there may be a short downtime while the update is applied. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Below is a list of the changes to be implemented in the update.

Game

Features/Changes:
  • Navigation via browser back/forward function has been removed.
Bugfixes:
  • A lot of bugs for the New User Interface have been fixed:
    • The dropdown menu for premium list was disappearing when slowly mouseovered;
    • Clickable items in the box below the quick bar were difficult to click;
    • First city of the list was selected when switching cities in trade overview.
  • Incorrect alliance forum message counter for kicked players has been fixed;
  • The sorting by free population function did not work correctly in the premium recruitment overview;
  • Island Quests were not accessible when using Internet Explorer;
  • The position of culture points was wrong in the premium culture overview;
  • Sometimes a scroll bar appeared in the "Spells" window;
  • It was not possible to send support to own towns that would arrive after the start of the vacation mode.

App Bug Fixes:
  • The CAPTCHA message was not completely displayed.

Thank You,

Your Grepolis Team

DeletedUser

Why remove the navigation? I seem to find it very useful when having more than 5 cities.

DeletedUser562

So the little arrows will go away, too bad, it was a nice feature.

DeletedUser

No, he is taking out the Forward/Backward feature (like on some mice, they have buttons to go back/forth through your history) off so you can't use your browser's back and forth buttons anymore.

I do notice some lagg in the spells while I use Google Chorme, when I use the drop-down menu for the spells, it takes a while and has some lagg to it.

DeletedUser

Yea if you could fix the fact that it laggs to no end in Chrome when clicking on the spells button and just overall switching from city to city or clicking on any city on the map. A option to use the old version would be nice. Because this new version is slower.

I hope a browser game doesn't require more than 4.5ghz with 32gigs ram and a 7970 V-card to keep from being laggy. Considering it plays real video games at 2560x1600 with ease.

DeletedUser

Thanks for not fixing anything important again. Way to win! or not..

DeletedUser271

And how about instead of posting and whining here without doing anything, you scroll down a bit, go to the Bug section and report the bugs there?

DeletedUser

Stop complaining. You know how long it takes for something big to be implemented? If you don't like this game shut up and leave