Update to V2.47 - Changelog

DeletedUser

kx59.png

Hello players and forum goers,

On Wednesday October 9th, Grepolis will be updated to version 2.47. This update includes a few game feature changes and fixes several bugs. A discussion thread can be found here.

As is always the case there may be a short downtime while the update is applied. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Below is a list of the changes to be implemented in the update.

Game

Features/Changes:
  • - New User Interface: after several months of work together with the community and several weeks of test, polishing and improvements thanks to the feedback of many players, the new user interface is ready to be released! For record, here are its main characteristics:
    • Optimized interface for our minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768 px;
    • Reorganized elements in a more logical and intuitive manner;
    • Improved integration of the latest features, i.e. inventory, heroes, quests;
    • Visually improved design of the interface.
  • - A lot of code has been cleaned up in order to improve performance and enlarge our possibilities in the future;
  • - Removed the 7 days login bonus (players who acquired a population boost through that feature will still have it until the town gets taken);
  • - Added a "Mark as read" button for messages and reports. The button will mark all selected unread messages/reports as read.

Bugfixes:
  • - The button "Move threads" had a wrong text ("0");
  • - When a forum was shared and hidden, the icons were misplaced;
  • - Some awards were not pushed correctly to the game;
  • - System message for sending request in reservation tool didn't consider the number of requests when there was only one;
  • - Filters for reports didn't work in own folders;
  • - There were some positioning of the windows when switching tabs;
  • - In some special cases, some players were missing in the hall of fame;
  • - In the reports, the button opening the simulator was not working;
  • - In the alliance window, world wonders tab, there was a progress bar displayed even if the world wonder was already level 10;
  • - Some files were missing on the servers;
  • - There was no delete button displayed for system messages;
  • - The favor tooltip was not updated;
  • - There was an inconsistent behaviour of the fields when editing the alliance authorizations;
  • - It was possible to cast any effect you like without being allowed;
  • - In some cases, players couldn't stop their vacation mode;
  • - The reserve town button was not displayed in the town info window;
  • - Resource and favor production spells were not calculated correctly;
  • - The scroll bar was missing when editing the alliance profile;
  • - Start dates of the worlds were wrong;
  • - The support screen had a scroll bar in some cases where it was not needed;
  • - You were not able to buy vacation days when your account was on vacation mode;
  • - The unread messages/reports counter was not updated correctly;
  • - The reports filter was not working with endless scrolling;
  • - The reports filter was disappearing after deleting reports.

Thank You,

Your Grepolis Team

DeletedUser5088

If we haven't excepted it yet and the update happens will it be lost (the 7 day bonus)
plus why is it being taken away?

DeletedUser

Well, you only get to use it once and it's pretty nice to have but I think the 100% in all resources is a bit much since people with gold can have a Warehouse maxed and just have 100% done on it to get tons of resources.

DeletedUser5088

I like to wait a bit and get my warehouse high and then use it.

DeletedUser

I missed my chance to do that in Sigma but I didn't think about the Warehouse.. >.<

DeletedUser5088

- Added a "Mark as read" button for messages and reports. The button will mark all selected unread messages/reports as read.

What is the point of this?

DeletedUser39

- Added a "Mark as read" button for messages and reports. The button will mark all selected unread messages/reports as read.

What is the point of this?

Not having to open/delete 100 reports when someone decides to spy bomb you (as an example).

Also, slight grammar mistake in the overview of fixed bugs;
Daedalus said:
You were not able to buy vacation days when you're account was on vacation mode;

Not trying to be smart, just sharing:D

DeletedUser

Isn't it your not you're?

Anyways, can't wait to see what that interface will look like when it's all done.

DeletedUser

Yes, it is, that is what he is telling me and its already been fixed. Moving on....

DeletedUser

The 7 day bonus was a wonderful feature and will be missed. Why was it eliminated?

DeletedUser2379

FEATURE REQUEST: Being able to see you votes for what in polls.

DeletedUser39

Something I noticed: The spells from the spell list (top right corner, under your units overview) have switched places. Whereas population growth was in the upper left corner in the spells list, it's now in the lower right corner: is this intentional?

DeletedUser

Something I noticed: The spells from the spell list (top right corner, under your units overview) have switched places. Whereas population growth was in the upper left corner in the spells list, it's now in the lower right corner: is this intentional?

Bcuz of that I wasted some powerrr :(