Update to V2.45 - Changelog

DeletedUser

Seems like a lot of the JavaScript labels have been changed as my Administrator's toolbar isn't working properly on US19, all of my resources (Wood, Rock, and Silver) have changed their codes, or links, so now I have to repost but I don't know the correct codes.

Along with some other typos as well.

DeletedUser

If you are using Internet Explorer, don't. Switch to Firefox or Chrome. If this is not your issue, please put in a support ticket.

DeletedUser5535

yup can't figure out what the temple looting is 'spose to do, just seems to take me to the temple. when i used it on zeus however my temple zoomed up to this beautiful doubledecker thing, though that could've happened when i wasn't looking!

and what is 'point king' on my farming, i seem to be getting double resources than i am used to!

ps why am i a slave? says so under my name here!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you are using Internet Explorer, don't. Switch to Firefox or Chrome. If this is not your issue, please put in a support ticket.

Been using Chrome from the beginning. Will send support ticket (at some point) ;)

DeletedUser

OK, there are syntax errors all over the place. Try to move a forum thread (in alliance forum, in game) the "Move To" button now says "0". My feeling is that the entire update has been corrupted upon compiling. We need a set back to v2.44, because we have no idea what errors are in the battle timing, battle results, and other sub routines. This amount of Syntax errors warrant full caution on the whole update.

DeletedUser

In addition to the same label issues already mentioned, when I click on a farm village expansion, it now says "Sent resources" instead of "Send resources". Also at the top of the screen, hovering over the image of the silver coins shows Rock and its information.

Edit: The normal (non-premium) trade window also shows "Sent resources" instead of "Send resources". Replying to a forum thread (in game) now shows "Replies" instead of "Reply" as it should.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My entire city doesn't exist anymore when i try logging in through chrome, it wants me to found a new one....

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
My entire city doesn't exist anymore when i try logging in through chrome, it wants me to found a new one....
Your city was probably conquered, and you should found another city to start again.

Also there is another one on the notes page, says 'Edited:', when it should say 'Edit'.

DeletedUser

I noticed my game had changed back to 2.44 for a while and now shows 2.45 again (specifically v2.45.31965). The text issues I see now:
Administrator overview - "No recruiting" tab that used to be "Recruiting"
Notes - button said "Edited:" instead of "Edit" (noted above by W4RR10R)
Individual farm window Loot tab has labels "looting" instead of "Loot" which would make more sense.

I don't recall seeing any other issues since the version increased again.