Update to V2.45 - Changelog

DeletedUser

nqY1NX2.png

EDIT: THIS UPDATE HAS BEEN DELAYED UNTIL SEPTEMBER 12TH

Hello players and forum frequenters,

On Wednesday September 11th, Grepolis will be updated to version 2.45. This update includes a few game feature changes and fixes several bugs. A discussion thread about the update can be found here.

As is always the case there may be a short downtime while the update is applied. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Below is a list of the changes to be implemented in the update.

Game

Features/Changes:
  • - Farm villages are now lost when the player get his last town conquered on an island;
  • - The default order for sorting towns in the recruitment overview has been changed from descending to ascending;
  • - Community requests:
  • Added filter options for reports (Italian suggestion from eman1991);
  • Added the name of the town being attacked in incoming attack notification (German suggestion from KrachBummEnte).
Bugfixes:
  • - It was not possible to cast more than two units production effects on the same town after refresh.
  • - The effect icon for units production in the recruitment overview was not correct;
  • - The progress bar displaying the maximum amount of resources per day when demanding or looting more resources than the maximum amount of resources per day is not working correctly;
  • - In some rare cases, the tutorial was asking players to loot a farm town even if the player didn't have any farm towns;
  • - The text of the tooltip over the gold button in the demolition queue was wrong;
  • - There was a response error when switching between towns very fast;
  • - The units withdrawn were appearing again in the troops outside overview when changing towns order;
  • - A space was missing between "Silver coins" and the values "(x/y)";
  • - Looted favor was not shown in the booty in command overview and command info;
  • - There were some synchronization issues with the Heroic Tactician award;
  • - The description of the notification "Jinxed" was cut off;
  • - Two different pictures were used to represent spies in the game;
  • - Founding city reports showed wrong duration when playing on a world with foundation time other than 24h;
  • - Effect icons were duplicated in the city list when scrolling;
  • - City overview was coming to the foreground when switching towns;
  • - Button to summon Phoenician trader was too big with long town names;
  • - The progress bar of the world wonders screen was broken;
  • - The quest helper for farm villages trade was misplaces;
  • - The trigger for the "A sinister hideout" quest was wrong;
  • - Gold was needed to complete the Resource supplies;
  • - In the trade overview, the order of trade movements was not correct and the order was changing after arrival of each order;
  • - In the trade overview, the order of towns was not correct when sorting by names;
  • - In the trade overview, the trade capacity was not shown;
  • - It was not possible to jump to pages in the ocean alliances ranking;
  • - In the quest to confirm email address, one step was missing;
  • - A few localization bugs have been fixed:
  • The description for "Olympic sword" was confusing;
  • Text in the help window for the recruiting overview was displayed partially and a comma was missing;
  • There was a spelling mistake in rewarded effect for skipping the tutorial (relevant for Germany only);
  • There was a spelling mistake in premium window, advantages tab (relevant for Germany only);
  • Some effects rewarded from the island quest have a wrong description;
  • The window "Settings" was triggered by the button "Options" in the menu bar which is not consistent.
  • - The close button in the takeover window had no function;
  • - The delete all notifications tooltip was not fully displayed;
  • - It was not possible to delete notifications with the "x" button;
  • - Changing thread properties was leading to endless loading;
  • - (De)selecting the option "check for new posts" in the alliance forum was leading to endless loading.

Thank You,

Your Grepolis Team

DeletedUser

- Farm villages are now lost when the player get his last town conquered on an island;
This is the exact quote, and I am still relatively new to the game.

Does this mean that if we hit level 8 with our farming villages that we will lose them. Or par sae./ town as in reference citiies on the island

DeletedUser

- Farm villages are now lost when the player get his last town conquered on an island;
This is the exact quote, and I am still relatively new to the game.

Does this mean that if we hit level 8 with our farming villages that we will lose them. Or par sae./ town as in reference citiies on the island

Been playing for 3 years and not quite sure what it means myself.

DeletedUser298

Say you have 3 cities on an island. On this island you have conquered every single farming village. Now say you lose all 3 of these cities on this island. The farming villages will still show the green flag, and if you were to move back onto this island, you would have these farming villages. With the update, if you move back to the island, you have to re conquer all of the villages.

DeletedUser

Say you have 3 cities on an island. On this island you have conquered every single farming village. Now say you lose all 3 of these cities on this island. The farming villages will still show the green flag, and if you were to move back onto this island, you would have these farming villages. With the update, if you move back to the island, you have to re conquer all of the villages.

Are we in reference to a new island. If I was to conquer 3 cities there and all the farming villages?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser298

New and current islands. Basically, if you get on a new island, you have to re conquer the farming villages.

DeletedUser

So let's say I only got 7 villiages on my home island. I go to another island, come back would it still apply if I don't have all 8?

DeletedUser

Ah ok, gotcha, for some reason I thought if you conquered all the cities on the island you lost control of the villages so I was confused on why they would implement that XD

DeletedUser298

As long as you own a city on a specific island, you will keep all the farming villages you have conquered on said island as long as you have a city (or cities) on said island.

DeletedUser

Um...the reply on mail now says replies and The forward button says "This message was forwarded", but it wasn't.

DeletedUser906

what is the deal with 'Temple looting' under the senate window?

DeletedUser

Hmmm, somethings are weird...

1. When clicking on a city, the 7 commands pop up, the "Support" button now says "Support %1"
2. When clicking on a city, the 7 commands pop up, the "Trade" button now says "Trade:"
3. Most important, attack arrival times have been compromised in some cases:
For instance, I use attack planner to time attacks, I set my own timer to remind me to launch at certain time to have attack land at certain time, now 3 attacks I went to launch this morning, I was 10 minutes too late. Never had this problem before.

DeletedUser

ok so after i was rebooted i noticed some changes.... mails have "this mail was forwarded in the tab that used to say forward... via email in the tab that used to read mass mail and when i went to support a player it said support%1 that is so far what other bugs are there?...

DeletedUser

ok so after i was rebooted i noticed some changes.... mails have "this mail was forwarded in the tab that used to say forward... via email in the tab that used to read mass mail and when i went to support a player it said support%1 that is so far what other bugs are there?...

Uhmm...i can't exit some windows, i can't open any buildings in my city overviews, and i dont have the links bar at the bottom........

DeletedUser

I cant do anythinggggggggg!!!!!!!!...go back to 2.44, please. Sigma is a new world, im not trying to fall behind.