Update to V2.116

DeletedUser8378

Changelog 2.116

Dear Community,

On July 13th, 2016, we will update Grepolis to Version 2.116. Below are a list of changes we plan to make.

Summary

• With this version we overhaul the alliance invitation system. Joining an alliance is a very useful way for new players to learn how to succeed in Grepolis. You can ask questions, request for help or just find new friends. Anyway new players that joined an alliance stay longer in the game and therefore we simplified the current process how to find an alliance.
  • Additionally we added more logic to our tutorial arrows and the market place. Accepting trade offers should work easier now and with less clicks. Connected to the new Grepolisscore we changed that daily awards will give you points every time you get a daily award.
New Features and Changes

• New alliance invitation system:
      • If you apply for an alliance the leader gets a message that includes two buttons now: Reject and Accept. Same if you get invited for an alliance.
      • You can easily visit the players profile and the inviting alliance.
      • We implemented a list of all open applications for your alliance and all open player invitations in the alliance tab "Recruitment".
      • You can also apply directly from the alliance profile.
  • The recruitment time displayed in the premium troop overview considers running spells or effects now.
  • We have added icons to the single events in the alliance overview in order to let you faster visualize what happened in your alliance. These are events like "Player conquered a new town." or "Player joined or left the alliance."
  • We slightly changed the rewards for some quests on our "Battle Point Villages" servers.
  • Market place: The trade details window automatically checks for restrictions now and presets the correct number. Either it is the max. offer value, your free capacity or your available resources.
  • Tutorial arrow improvement: Now the tutorial arrow points on the cool down time in case the player is not able to demand resources.
  • Grepolisscore: After the first player feedback we changed how daily awards credit to your Grepolisscore. From now on you get 250 Grepolisscore every time you get a daily award, no matter if you got the same award before.

Bugfixes

• City switch arrows were not disabled (grey) if you were in a group with just one city.
  • Tutorial arrow improvement: Arrow was still pointing to the farming village even after the upgrade already started.

gpcl-line.png

Please feel free to leave us feedback about the Changelog here.

Best regards,
Your Grepolis Team

footer.png

DeletedUser14293

Since the update the browser version on my phone will not scroll. It also will not open items in the game field like barracks or other movements.

DeletedUser5524

I really enjoy the changes you made to alliance CQs under conquests and pact events. Really minor but great quality of life change. Thanks

DeletedUser2524

System still deducts 5% mood from all my conquered villages even when I have Forced loyalty (when only looting).... I have watch it every hour on the hour but it happens exactly on the hour mark... I had forced loyalty (5 hours) and looted for (8 hours) only; but every hour on the hour from the beginning the game started deducting. I ensured that I didn't have a quest which lowered loyalty... Glitch.