Update to V2.107 - Changelog

• Thread starter DeletedUser8378
  • Start date

DeletedUser8378

Changelog 2.107

Dear Community,

On March 9th, 2016, we will update Grepolis to Version 2.106. Below are a list of changes we plan to make.

Summary

In this version we added a shield graphic to cities on the map. This shield is displayed while a player is under beginners' protection. Additionally, quests that require more than one action to be fulfilled now use progress bars to display their progress.

New features

- In the past players were confused about the functionality of the spell "Helmet of Invisibility". We changed the description text to "Your troops are invisible for the first 10% of their journey." and implemented a warning dialog that will pop up, as soon as you try to cast this spell after the 10% are over.

- We added a progress bar to quests where you can make progress.

quest_with_progress.png

- Cities from players under beginners' protection will be displayed with a shield on top of the city image on the map.
beginner%20protection%20map%201.png

Bugfixes

- The trade ratio filter setting in the marketplace changed to 1:2 after each city switch. In case the player changes the filter setting for the trade ratio, now this value will stay also after a city switch.
- It was possible to get negative research points in the academy. It happened when players started researching and demolished the academy in the same time. From now on demolishing is not possible any more as long as you would get into negative research points afterwards.
- Grey spells that can not be cast on farming village attacks were clickable, although they can not be used. These grey spells are not clickable any more.
invalid_spell_on_fv_attack.png

- The problem, that the mermaid "Thessalonike" caused shortly before she left around midnight has been fixed. Players were not able to collect her reward within the last 15 minutes of the event.
- The alliance finder did not show alliances with one player.
- For players that have been kicked from an alliance, the button for the alliance forum was still clickable and opened an empty screen. Now we disable this button after a player has been kicked.

Please feel free to leave us feedback about the Changelog here.

Best regards,
Your Grepolis Team

[gpfooter][/gpfooter]

DeletedUser7306

*Cities from players under beginners' protection will be displayed with a shield on top of the city image on the map.
It would be nice to get players cities in VM some kind of color over them. To show that they cant be supported, attacked, or spelled. Cause if Im on an island full of players on VM I dont want to have to keep looking around and find that 5 mins later everyone im trying to send to, to dodge or attack is on VM. I think just the visual bubble over the cities would help. Just my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14538

farming villages

*Cities from players under beginners' protection will be displayed with a shield on top of the city image on the map.
It would be nice to get players cities in VM some kind of color over them. To show that they cant be supported, attacked, or spelled. Cause if Im on an island full of players on VM I dont want to have to keep looking around and find that 5 mins later everyone im trying to send to, to dodge is on VM. I think just the visual bubble over the cities would help. Just my opinion.

hi there, i was wondering if there can be a option that we can farm all villages with click of a option. its a bit of a hassle to select every town then click to farm it. that would be a great option. probably would get me spend a bit more gold on the game.

DeletedUser9133

It would be nice to get players cities in VM some kind of color over them. To show that they cant be supported, attacked, or spelled. Cause if Im on an island full of players on VM I dont want to have to keep looking around and find that 5 mins later everyone im trying to send to, to dodge or attack is on VM. I think just the visual bubble over the cities would help. Just my opinion.

+1

Great idea, I have been caught trying to find a place to dodge before, ended up dodging to my attacker.

DeletedUser8950

hi there, i was wondering if there can be a option that we can farm all villages with click of a option. its a bit of a hassle to select every town then click to farm it. that would be a great option. probably would get me spend a bit more gold on the game.

nah, no hassle at all. Even with 80+ cities it's done within 2 minutes. Use the arrow keys on your keyboard to jump from one city to another and click loot or demand with your mouse. Easy and fast.

DeletedUser12662

could you give different color options for the shield?