Update App Changelog 2.67

DeletedUser

App Version 2.67

Earlier today the mobile app was updated to version 2.67 for both IOS and Apple users.

Summary

This update addresses very important memory leak issues accumulated by the app over the time. It is highly recommended for you to update the App to the latest version 2.67 to make sure your app won't crash while playing. This update also delivers the second part of the UI changes we made to the town overview. It features a brand new menu when clicking on buildings as well as new sidebar controls. In addition, many improvements and bugfixes have been made to make the app more stable.
New Features

• Added a new animation on the map for the selected own town;
  • Added construction site spots on the town overview for buildings not built yet;
  • Added menus to buildings to directly access the different related screens right from the town overview;
  • Added new sidebar controls in map and town overview for showing activities and messages;
  • Added info screens for the two groups of special buildings;
  • Added a glowing effect when a building is selected in the town overview.
Improvements

• Improved layout of the header with a new button showing the gold amount that links directly to the payment screen.
Bug Fixes

• The hint indicating when the vacation mode start was not correctly translated;
  • Some arrows in the tutorial quests were not pointing to the correct position;
  • iPad version was showing the wrong logo size during loading;
  • Some images were missing for the tablet version;
  • Fixed wrong positioning of the gold amount display after purchasing gold;
  • Switching town via the header in attack or support screen wasn't changing the target town anymore;
  • Fixed memory leaks and high memory consumption leading the app to crash;
  • The daily reward was not shown after midnight without having to re-login;
  • Fixed an error that could occur when switching the town;
  • Fixed the bug where switching towns in some actions screens could lead to interact with the wrong target;
  • Trading with a farm was leading to an error;
  • Leveling up a farm town was leading to an error;
  • Opening the farm villages from the island info screen was leading to an error;
  • It was possible to see ground units in the harbor;
  • Some quests had incorrect images;
  • Fixed an issue with the quest "Village Management";
  • Fixed a problem with returning troops in the movement screen that resulted in an endless loader;
  • There was a message saying that the building queue was full when it was not;
  • Cancelling a research no longer was leading to an error;
  • The names of special buildings were not consistent in all the app;
  • It was not possible to cast spells properly on revolt attacks;
  • The farm town and island quest screen were not updated properly when switching towns;
  • Solved the problem with demolishing buildings blocking the building order after the demolishment was done;
  • Switching towns in the found city screen was not updating the unit numbers properly;
  • Fixed the bug where reopening the island info would end in an endless loader;
  • Fixed the error when closing the inventory;
  • Fixed the error when opening the cave with more stored silver than normally possible;
  • Fixed a layout issue where screen content was overlapping with the new header;
  • Fixed an issue that could occur when closing the trade screen.

As always we would love to hear your feedback in our discussion thread.
[gpfooter][/gpfooter]

DeletedUser

I don't like the new app, I can't view my city it crashes every time. I have a S5 so not a crappy phone

DeletedUser298

Ya I really dislike the new updates, now it takes me forever to enter a building as I have to press a bunch of buildings. If I want to build it I will use the senate, not click on the building. Also now that notifications are gone all together from the app, it's like forcing me to get adminstrator as if I get attacked, I will have to individually go through and check each city, and they've made it even harder to find the incoming movements :\