On Wednesday May 15th, Grepolis will be updated to version 2.188. As always please expect a small downtime as the update is applied.
In this update, we introduce some changes to our reports system, as well as improving the notifications and reports settings ingame. Additionally, we also fixed some bugs! Check out the changes below:
New Features and Changes
- We have added functionality to the reports for Ghost Towns, meaning you will now get a report when a city ghosts when you have units stationed in this city. The report should help to reduce how often you lose their troops stationed in a ghost town!
- We've added funcitonality to the settings menu to allow you to choose which notifications and reports you recieve. This should help to filter out the unwanted notifications as player's accounts grow, as well as keeping your report inboxes clean!
- We have changed the Gold Exchange window so it now reads "Enter the desired amount to get the estimated price" when there is no value entered
- We have clarified in the Trade Overview which trades are to and from the Gold Exchange for ease of understanding:
- The Compass will no longer show in your City view.
- When accepting all trade offers on a page, the window will now show the previous page rather than showing no current trade offers.
- When a conquest starts in a city while its hero is on its way to another town, the city's hero will leave the town only when the command arrives at its destination
- Players with a large number of cities will now always be able to restart their account.
- The correct time will now always show in the "Days left until a new target is calculated:" for the World Wonders construction site window.
We hope you enjoy the update and would love to hear any feedback you have here.
Your Grepolis Team