On Wednesday April 17th, Grepolis will be updated to version 2.186. As always please expect a small downtime as the update is applied.
In this update, we fixed a couple of smaller issues and removed the exclusive status for the Heroes made available in 2018's events. Additionally, we worked on some background performance improvements, and some technical improvements.
New Features and Changes
We have removed the exclusive status from the following Heroes, meaning you can now unlock them just like the rest of the Council:
- Ajax (War) - Improves Hoplites offensive and defensive stats.
- Alexandrios (War) - Improves Archers offensive and defensive stats.
- Eurybia (Wisdom) - Reduces costs for Triemes
- Perseus (War) - Reduces offensive and defensive stats of enemy mythical units.
- Heroes are now correctly sorted alphabetically in the Simulator.
We hope you enjoy the update and would love to hear any feedback you have here.
Your Grepolis Team