Under attack. Questions.

DeletedUser

This is the first time I have been attacked. There are currently three separate attacks on the way and they will probably send more because they are ****** at my leader so they choose to attack me instead.
I read that I should remove my troops from the city is this correct? I have 375 militia. Should I leave my ships or move them? I have some fire ships, transports, light ships and Biremes. Should I just remove the transports? I just don't know what to expect.

DeletedUser

I think the last is a colony ship. It is not due until tomorrow.

DeletedUser271

Move all your troops. Enlist militia. Make sure to get your defensive troops back before the CS attack lands and your offensive troops back after (just a few seconds after) the CS attack lands. And if you are in an alliance, ask for support ;-)

DeletedUser

I think the last is a colony ship. It is not due until tomorrow.

It could be, but from experience, almost all cs are followed by support. If you happen to have Athena, I'd use the Espionage spell on the last attack. But just to be safe I'd follow their advice to be safe.

DeletedUser

I don't have Athena. If I change Gods, will I lose the spell currently cast? Hera is casting Happiness. When I move my troops, that includes ships? Thanks

DeletedUser

I'm in a revolt world so I think it makes sense that the last one is a colony ship.

DeletedUser

I don't have Athena. If I change Gods, will I lose the spell currently cast? Hera is casting Happiness. When I move my troops, that includes ships? Thanks

You'll lose all your favor so there's no point in changing Gods now.
Yeah, move everything, spend your resources so they don't plunder anything from you and return them before the CS lands. Envoke militia before the CS lands as well. :)

DeletedUser298

What speed of revolt world are you in? The last attack probably isn't a cs then, depending on what speed and how much longer the last attack lands.

DeletedUser298

Is it 12 hours for all speeds? Honestly I have no idea as I've only played like 2 revolt worlds, but just guessing from conquest world I would guess speed 1 is 24 hours speed 2 is 12 and speed 3 is 8.

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
Yeah, it probably is a CS then, quite stupid to send the CS so far after clearing attacks, you should just save your troops, ask your alliance for some support, they can help then.