Trash Talking Thread~US43 Troy

DeletedUser11708

Fairly straight forward

It's the stats for picnic bunnies CQ vs other alliances.

So green is there CQ vs that aliace. Red is there city losses to that alliance. The total +- is on the right side

Thanks. I guess I wasn't looking close enough. :p

DeletedUser6677

Restricted Access has disbanded and reformed their alliance several times - that's why the stats show empty names for a bunch of them and so few conquests against RA

No matter how you cook the book, we're better than those scrubs though ;)

DeletedUser

Prepare to be overwhelmed by my awesomeness, I've landed on this world 8)

DeletedUser12110

Great!

This forum has been lacking posts from players with "fun" graphics and over-inflated egos ever since SF left crying.

Odds are, you will do the same.
Welcome!

DeletedUser4951

Great!

This forum has been lacking posts from players with "fun" graphics and over-inflated egos ever since SF left crying.

Odds are, you will do the same.
Welcome!

Think you did the same to Chigs at one point. :p

DeletedUser12110

Well, since this iiiiiiis the trash talking thread...can I just state as a generality that anyone that puts "The" at the beginning of thier name is low rent?

Seriously, you have...The President of the United States, from Star Wars you have The Emperor, and in Troy we have The Smilodon fataf.asd..df.sas.d.........errrrr zzzzzzzzzz

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10456

fun story started in troy like 5 months late. naturally im on the rim right. so i contact the closest big alliance and ask to join. explaned my situation to them and exp get a reply of no. okay fine small dude on the rim just started i get that. grow fast yep i do. join a small alliance entirely on the rim of the world ranked 50th on the server. growing good no threat to the number 2 alliance on the server. come under attack in a 4 k city by 3 members of inactive. took them 3 days to finally get the city (on the rim) just for laughs i message one of there players that's attacking me and ask him when there going to go head to head with the picnic bunnies. his reply was there 2 oceans away we are safe here! rofl not only is the #2 ranked alliance not pushing towards the core they are in fact taking the 50th ranked alliance on the rim of the world in the opposite direction of the core. i must say rofl great job inactive. personally when im in an alliance of such stature i dont think of attacking an alliance not in oh i don't know the top 5! Picnic bunnies you win this server for sure in my eyes the second alliance in this server is moving away from you so they can stay safe...
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why am I even replying to someone who doesn't know what's going on in the world...

If you'd realize the timeline of how much time is left on the server and see that it's a speed 1. There is no possible way of a PB/IA fight unless either side recruits near the other team. I was hoping there would be time for a show down. But it doesn't seem plausible. Maybe it'll come down to a "just the tip" scenario. But even that would be unlikely.

DeletedUser3109

It true even though their just one ocean away from inactive and their a few discrepancies like bunnies in 55 and Inactive in 55 and also bunnies and Inactive in 46. the average CS to a core 45 PB island to the average Core 55 Inactive the edge of their is probably still around 30 to 40 hours and that is their edge. Also why purposely challenge the top alliance and head in their direction through basically all the other top islands when you can grow large and work on your wonder islands out in the rim until you eventually grow greater than that top island. I don't see anything wrong with not really avoiding but going after closer and easier alliances and players.

DeletedUser1048

I am shivering in fear after reading this message lol

Lerkus Maximus today at 10:42
You messed up taking that city. I have a pact with inactives and determined In actives. A large op will be planned on your cities if you do not hand the city back to my alliance.

DeletedUser

I am shivering in fear after reading this message lol

Lerkus Maximus today at 10:42
You messed up taking that city. I have a pact with inactives and determined In actives. A large op will be planned on your cities if you do not hand the city back to my alliance.

PnP! Pnp! Pnp!