Trash Talk

DeletedUser9662

Yea I can agree with that. I do know some people who keep trying and failing so maybe I am naturally born :D :D :D ;) ;)

DeletedUser9082

Theres a saying for that. "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again." Its probably applies for you haha Once you learn from your mistakes though you can avoid those things and improve on them and be much more solid. I've sure learned a lot in the past few worlds I played lol

DeletedUser9662

Yea haha. I wouldn't say I am a top notch leader, but I am above average lol. Coming off a 9 month grepo break has left me really fresh and ready to kill lol

DeletedUser9082

If your curious look up the hall of fame in Kappa, Kyisland was the Kyle I refer to. He was a beast man. Whoaahh what a player.

DeletedUser3109

Kyisland still plays, I saw his name in Naxos I think, and he was with an alliance known as Sea Wolves for a while.

DeletedUser9082

Haha, yea I was on there with them for a while, but had to leave due to school stuff. I believed there was a good showing from Honey Badgers there too. Might have to see what that forum looks like here soon.

DeletedUser3109

There was in 55, but I got rimmed from 44 there so I ended up in 25.

DeletedUser9082

I see, a lot of those guys on Sea Wolves came from Kappa and were tough players and good folks too, Ascension came from even farther back in Alpha, some of them I don't like, some are ok, but they are damn tough too; we battled them and prevented them from getting the crown in Kappa along with the folks from my old alliance I led, then let go due to location issues, called Riot (was orginally an MRA that ended up being top 3 alliance ;)). Looks like Naxos has had its hands full lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7789

Hey Keith! It has been a while.

Ky does not play anymore, at least not right now. Many of the Kappa from Defiance at least, no longer play, You might see a little aigaios and r4p here and there. There are some people from RIOT and DM on Baris like sirheffe and GinnyL, most players that were part of Dynamis Mafia are in Zakros along with Mflip who changed his IGN to mrw8980.

Good to see you on here again. Hit me up when you want to play again.

imma

DeletedUser13690

My trash guy's name is earl. He has an ex-wife and 2 kids, putting in his time to make ends meet. Now earl may have a simple job but is not a simple man. He has dreams like you and me that are above the social class he is in currently. Dreams of exploring the unknown and writing his name in the history books. Being the first to walk on a space object other then the moon. He wants to see his kids grow to be more successful then him and graduate college. He helps Mrs. Johnson carry in her groceries when ever she goes shopping. All and all a good man and am glad to have such fine individual discard my refuse. There is no one I would trust more with a matter as delicate as this.

DeletedUser9082

Hey Keith! It has been a while.

Ky does not play anymore, at least not right now. Many of the Kappa from Defiance at least, no longer play, You might see a little aigaios and r4p here and there. There are some people from RIOT and DM on Baris like sirheffe and GinnyL, most players that were part of Dynamis Mafia are in Zakros along with Mflip who changed his IGN to mrw8980.

Good to see you on here again. Hit me up when you want to play again.

imma

Thanks for the update G, good to hear from you bro. Been a while. Keep in touch.

DeletedUser10619

I suck.... i am a simmer.... i lose all the time..... but Russ is worst :p

DeletedUser2654

I suck.... i am a simmer.... i lose all the time..... but Russ is worst :p

:mad: Its on thisisgrepolis

Iv'e been needing to take out someone who is a simmer, loses all the time, and calls me the worst!!!

DeletedUser10619

Take me out? I mean i don't like you like that but if you are into that i a cool lol.

Fighting me will be like fighting your alliance trash :p

DeletedUser2654

Take me out? I mean i don't like you like that but if you are into that i a cool lol.

Fighting me will be like fighting your alliance trash :p

Thats it, I'm going to get my whole alliance to send Illusion nukes to you, not even your militia can save you, lol. :D