Trading With Velerios

DeletedUser

What a thief this guy is. I think the Town Guard should go down to the Harbor and arrest him! Presently, he is offering me Medusa for a king's ransom, I already have this unit. Will I be permitted to purchase another?
Thanks,
Pappy

DeletedUser39

What a thief this guy is. I think the Town Guard should go down to the Harbor and arrest him! Presently, he is offering me Medusa for a king's ransom, I already have this unit. Will I be permitted to purchase another?
Thanks,
Pappy

Hello,

You can build as many mythical units as you like; wether you want to build 20 medusae, 40 pegasi, or 60 manticores - as long as you have sufficient population, you can do so.

As for the price of units; Velerios sells all units for a set ammount of silver, which you can easily calculate yourself with the following calculation: (( [Unit's original wood cost] + [Unit's original rock cost] + [Unit's original silver cost]) * 1.5) = Velerios' price. I've attached an image below to show what I'm refering to:

dhc1ft.png

I hope this answers your question suffciently.

Regards,

Acupuncture

PS: For more info, see http://wiki.en.grepolis.com/wiki/Phoenician_Merchant

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

An excellent response very easy to follow and directly answers the issues! Are you a teacher? Kudos for a Great Job! I judged Velerios too quickly. Thanks for setting me straight before I had him arrested.
Thanks So Much!
Pappy

DeletedUser

Hello,

You can build as many mythical units as you like; wether you want to build 20 medusae, 40 pegasi, or 60 manticores - as long as you have sufficient population, you can do so.

As for the price of units; Velerios sells all units for a set ammount of silver, which you can easily calculate yourself with the following calculation: (( [Unit's original wood cost] + [Unit's original rock cost] + [Unit's original silver cost]) * 1.5) = Velerios' price. I've attached an image below to show what I'm refering to:

dhc1ft.png

I hope this answers your question suffciently.

Regards,

Acupuncture

PS: For more info, see http://wiki.en.grepolis.com/wiki/Phoenician_Merchant

I wish I knew how to take screenshots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

I just need to know how to put a screenshot into URL... you can lookup the "how to take a screenshot", and that's how I got MY answer....
ohs wells.

DeletedUser39

Slightly off-topic, but, how to take screenshots by hitting 2 simple buttons: Alt + Prt Scr (Print Screen)

34hgfis.jpg

s24lrb.jpg

Now you can all be screenshot masters like Acupuncture8)

As for uploading the pictures, I use tinypic (I hope it's allowed to say this). All you have to do is change the [ /IMG] of the link to [img] [ /img] for it to work.

[SIZE=1]PS: I had to compress the images because they were high res; my fingers aren't actually this bad[/SIZE]

DeletedUser

I have now seen your fingers! :O
*proceeding to pulling digital DNA info and finding out where Acupuncture lives* thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

Remind me to keep all hands away from torgaddon......

EDIT: Not to mention away from the camera too :p

DeletedUser

Watch out Torgaddon.... Acu isn't afraid to get his hands bloody.....

DeletedUser

Anyone know any good contract killers in the Netherlands? :p Just asking, no reason. :s

Btw I used to go fishing a lot, too. Poor fishies, surrounded from all sides. 8)