Top player rank

DeletedUser2039

Just showing how close it is for the #1 spot haha
rate the players if anyone feels like it? kind of hard but keeps Eta forums active
View attachment 532

DeletedUser1048

I think me and tyler are the only good players on the list, some of these others don't even have prior experience or failed in other worlds.

DeletedUser

My friend conquered one of them on Alpha, not saying any names because his defense was horrible. :D

DeletedUser1048

I think I know the player you are referring too, it is sad to see some of these top players did poorly in other worlds or did not played this game until this world opened.

DeletedUser308

I think me and tyler are the only good players on the list, some of these others don't even have prior experience or failed in other worlds.

I'm pretty sure Kishin, Painstorm, Fenyx, and KineticHalo are good players as well. Kishin and PainStorm are 1 2 in abp, it took most my alliance to take Fenyx out on Zeta, and KineticHalo used to play en servers. Most these guys have more abp than you so far so i'm not so sure you should claim to be better than any of them too.
Also, just by checking your grepostats you don't seem to have much success in worlds either. Your best world is Beta but you have very low abp/total bp for that many points.

DeletedUser

I am in complete agreement with Raffy. I think there is about half good and half bad to be honest. But as for total experience the world is pretty low in numbers

DeletedUser2322

Hi,

look this : i think it's better ? no ? :)
classement us8 Êta-grepolis serveur américain.jpgus8.jpg

DeletedUser2063

It just goes to show that you can do a lot with gold. Bad players growing good. But Tyler does appear to be a good player (Not sure cause I've never played with him xD) and Joesph I've played with so I know what he can do.

DeletedUser2039

Consistency, consistency, consistency. You live by that in grepo and you're already an average player. Now you bring that good routine of city management to strategizing and sociability to making allies and attacking others makes you a damn good player.

DeletedUser

2ntzpsi.jpg

I'd just like to say that Tyler Boyd is my second account. I'm a multi xoxox

EDIT: It's just a joke peeps ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

2ntzpsi.jpg

I'd just like to say that Tyler Boyd is my second account. I'm a multi xoxox

Please dont tell people that, they will believe you, then I will get 200 tickets sent in telling me to ban you both! :D

DeletedUser

To those reading this: DO NOT PUT IN A SUPPORT TICKET STATING THIS AS EVIDENCE THAT THIS PLAYER IS CHEATING.

facepalm[1].jpg

DeletedUser2039

Ah! Strikehard sends me resources and then tries to get me banned...typical. Thanks for handling it though Daedalus...

I would like to point out to anyone wondering that I have had no contact with Strikehard other than about a shared newb forum...just feel I have to say this because I'll probably get flack for him saying that

DeletedUser2432

teh evidence is never gonna be an evidence to make it an evidence that people want that evidence to have evidence of evidence for sake of the fun of Grepolics, evidence provided by the Grepoholics -

@Daedalus - u just took my ID before I can reserve it for myself,
:( :'( *sad face*

Oh no! I just joined less than 24 hrs here and I am already feeling the urgency of point whoring to get rimmed!!

Last edited by a moderator: