Top 12

Meg TheBeagle

Philosopher
Stray Cat strut has started

Oh, did you guys take a city? Good for you!

smiley_emoticons_cuinlove.gif

DeletedUser12275

I would feel bad if i was a leader and had 2 rock cities lol

DeletedUser15403

I thought the point was to dominate all rock islands right? :)

DeletedUser15403

These are just predictions. As for when BP comes off lots of things will change.

Redneck Mafia/Hillbilly Mafia

They have good a position/Core and a good line up. Only being here 2-3 days they are now number one ranked in points. They have a solid leader (from what I've heard) however some players that cause lots of drama (Amber). If they can keep Amber quiet they will be set for this world. SWIM

No Name Yet

They are spread all over the world... They have some good players... However that wont help when they have no type of core and their main group is right by RM. I see their northern people joining RM in time and their southern ones maybe making something new in 45 (as no one is really there). SINK

IMMORTAL-LEGION/Legion Of Death

I've heard they are sister alliances but i'm not clear on it yet. Even if not they will go hand in hand together. They are smack dab in the middle of the world without the "Type" of players to handle that. They do have somewhat of a good core area however still many spread out. Being in between BS and RM they will most likely crumble and break off into those alliances later on. Only way i see this ally going anywhere is if they IMMEDIATELY retreat to 45 and focus there. Float then Sink

Fool's Graveyard

Wont say much about this alliance as they are right in/near BS area. RIP FG. SINK

Body Shamers

My group... so i wont say much other than i'm sure they are the BEST! SWIM

Hammerdown

They are right between BS and Kitties. I see them trying to NAP one or the other and running east to the Rim. However i dont think they have the skill to hold up against the center of the world. i will say float for now then they will merge into someone else... Float

Mystical Wolves

Another alliance that is right in middle of the world, which is stuck between the bigger alliances. Not looking good for them. Will merge/fall away soon. SINK

Will skip ahead and go too...

Stray Cats

They have a solid team and will run 54. SWIM

Lookin pretty accurate almost a week later..

Next months event should speed up some of those sinks a little im sure

DeletedUser12275

Lookin pretty accurate almost a week later..

Next months event should speed up some of those sinks a little im sure
Lol event?

Did you mean mergers??

Rumor has it Lafs,Lod and Mafia are in Merger talks...

I don’t get it man, you guys think this is WW...this is domination, i cant wait for u guys to have 3-4 sisters alliances and then when Domination starts u ganna have to cut 100 players at once...how you all sleep at night? Lol

No wonder we got guys from Mafia contacting us about coming over lol

Smirnoff i thought u didnt like MRAs lol...

No wonder why u guys got so many angry people selling info to enemy allinces lol

DeletedUser15403

Lol event?

Did you mean mergers??

Rumor has it Lafs,Lod and Mafia are in Merger talks...

I don’t get it man, you guys think this is WW...this is domination, i cant wait for u guys to have 3-4 sisters alliances and then when Domination starts u ganna have to cut 100 players at once...how you all sleep at night? Lol

No wonder we got guys from Mafia contacting us about coming over lol

Smirnoff i thought u didnt like MRAs lol...

No wonder why u guys got so many angry people selling info to enemy allinces lol

Lol woah what.. this is news to me, and i meant halloween :rolleyes:

DeletedUser15403

As far as i kniw i can literally attack anyone i want except for NN.. Amd that ends in a few days.. lmao.. bunch of PNP :eek:

DeletedUser14770

ok lets cut the cra WE rednecks are pacted with everyone , we secretly created a 8 alliance massive pact and we are trying to colonize all the rocks in 33 - after that we are moving east to take the secret hidden super duper domminate island that only we know about becouse of our new power pact... Lets not deny this guys , and lets all just get along and sing some songs and stuff :D:D:D