Top 12~Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser

As some folks discovered, though, not every good alliance runs around attacking everything that moves right out of the gate. ;)

But it grows slower unless they use a fair bit of gold for city slots ... numbers a big factor in this game.

DeletedUser

1.Dark Elite Swim
2.Hell Hounds just Floating not really got going
3.SoulCatchers Swim
4.The Nightmare just Floating
5.Mercenaries Swim
6.Crimson Warriors Float
7.White Tiger Emporium Not sure.....nice name tho
8.Infection Swim Not to be messed with one to watch
9.Vae Victis Sink
10.The Mamluk Nation Not sure
11.Lords of Olympus Sink
12.League of Ugly Gentlemen Floating Big Time

Being new to this server i don't know any players on here...im going by gut feeling and the ones iv had dealings with

Beware The one's to watch that don't make the top 12...?

DeletedUser

But it grows slower unless they use a fair bit of gold for city slots ... numbers a big factor in this game.

It's a delicate balance early on, between driving up ABP (or DBP for that matter) and driving toward expansion. One goes hand in hand with the other. That said, early dodges of reckless attacks can take care of the BP issues without slowing the building process. That was the undoing of HeadShot/V&D/StandsWithAFist/whatever they're calling themselves these days. They shoveled DBP at some of our guys early, slowing down their own growth, while we lost nothing in the exchanges but a few hours of rez building production. So we were ready to roll a lot faster than they were, and by the time we decided to hit them back, they were in total chaos.

DeletedUser

It's a delicate balance early on, between driving up ABP (or DBP for that matter) and driving toward expansion. One goes hand in hand with the other. That said, early dodges of reckless attacks can take care of the BP issues without slowing the building process. That was the undoing of HeadShot/V&D/StandsWithAFist/whatever they're calling themselves these days. They shoveled DBP at some of our guys early, slowing down their own growth, while we lost nothing in the exchanges but a few hours of rez building production. So we were ready to roll a lot faster than they were, and by the time we decided to hit them back, they were in total chaos.

this is so true....!!!

DeletedUser

In our particular case no one is dodging so we are taking advantage of that and hunting for offensive cities and most we find are mix. If I find alliances that give us up nothing but militia we then look at taking their cities.

Basically we don't hunt for BP for the sake of it and we have enough experience as a group not to panic when attacked. So with experience alliances growth in ABP can be very telling. You just have to make the call on who has experience and who doesn't.

DeletedUser9651

1.Dark Elite Swim
2.Hell Houndsnot enough knowledge
3.SoulCatchers Swim
4.The Nightmare dont know enough
5.Mercenaries Swim
6.Crimson Warriors Float
7.White Tiger Emporium dont know like the profile story though
8.Infection Swim If their smart with their aggressiveness exceeding-ling high average
9.Vae Victis dont know
10.The Mamluk Nation Not sure
11.Lords of Olympus Float
12.League of Ugly Gentlemen unknow

DeletedUser

1 Dark Elite swimming
2 Hell Hounds after this weekend.......sunk
3 Mercenaries float
4 Soulcatchers float
5 Infection swimming well
6 White Tiger Emporium float
7 League of Ugly Gentlemen swim
8 The Mamluk Nation float
9 Lords of Olympus float
10 Maniacal Revolution float
11 Mercenaries II floating with help
12 Tequila Mockingbird.......my alliance so ill say----------

thing are hotting up this weekend

DeletedUser

only based on my dealing with your alliance...:}

I believe we haven't had any dealings with you so your basing your view on that alone and not by stats. Ok not a problem

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7813

Its cool. Soulcatchers got downgraded from swim to float, seemingly at random. This was before our merge with L.o.s.t. by the way, so they can't base it on average score. Meh.

DeletedUser10179

Its cool. Soulcatchers got downgraded from swim to float, seemingly at random. This was before our merge with L.o.s.t. by the way, so they can't base it on average score. Meh.

Don't even question top 12's most are inaccurate... focus on crushing people, lol... I doth even bother putting in to much time reading those things

DeletedUser7813

I ain't even mad, lol. I should go look up my top 12 and see how wrong I was.

DeletedUser

I'm not mad at all, I just didn't understand how it was determined. I do now so I'm happy :)

DeletedUser

Gotta love sink or swims. 2 maybe 3 will even be here a year from now.

DeletedUser

We need someone to do a top 12 alliance ranking. I am too new to know anything about the core right now. Only thing I know is that we are the #1 alliance in O25.

DeletedUser

Is this server this dead already??? Don't make it to easy for us.