Top 12 Alliances

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7777

All I have to say is that there is a difference between swimming and simply treading water.

DeletedUser6362

1. Legion of Shields- Definition of MRA, one of the lowest averages with most members. Won't last very long coming out of bp.

2. The Organization- Seemed organized, i was apart of them for the first day but don't have enough presence in my location. Will be one of the better alliances

3. Excellent Hooligans- Poor leadership, won't last very long. Founder is founding alliances in 3 different worlds. He also doesn't have much game play experience from what i have seen.

4. The Crusaders- To early to tell for them. A rim alliance off to a good start. Possibly an MRA but will have to wait and see.

5. Hail to the King- MRA is all i have to say. O55 players have fun eating them up.

DeletedUser

Just because you and waterboyy had a "debate" on the name of the alliance and then you left doesn't mean he is a bad leader. He is wise does thins carefully and chooses his leaders wisely. That's why in Omega we are 2nd place even after a few weeks have already past. We have a developed core in O 45. Just pointing it out.

DeletedUser5088

2. The Organization- Seemed organized, i was apart of them for the first day but don't have enough presence in my location. Will be one of the better alliances

So The Organization is organized lol. Personally based off their name I would say they aren't organized but wanna be organized. :D

For me Hooligans and The Org. are big MRAs too. Wait til bp ends and we will see who is really on top

DeletedUser

To the non Athens playing members of the forums:

Don't start randomly saying " this is a huge MRAs" because the leaders/ founder has a plan, unless the founder is new to the game)

If you look at the grepointel, many of our alliances are actually good

DeletedUser

3. Excellent Hooligans- Poor leadership, won't last very long. Founder is founding alliances in 3 different worlds. He also doesn't have much game play experience from what i have seen.

Don't hate on me , I have more experience in my eyelash then you have in your entire life , your just mad because im better than you and yes I do lead 3 alliances , one in Omega , the top alliance , one in Psi , where you hate me because I turned it into a dictatorship because people were fighting over the name so I just chose it and you blamed me for a few players leaving and starting there own alliance , but yet they sent me a pact request . Also I do have an alliance in Athens , top 5 alliance that I wont be letting go rot like people might say " the top 5 alliances wont even be here after 2 weeks " , we'll last , trust me , we'll last >:|

DeletedUser

If you players cannot take some criticism, it shows an immense amount of immaturity and is a sure sign of poor leadership skills.

DeletedUser

This is only just the beginning
Legio will fall( will they?) Hooligans will win ( possibly)

Anything can happen

Ethosien, we're just gonna say that will will survive, that's all.

DeletedUser2063

I don't think so ...

Im one of the best founders in this world , ONE OF

597ff6abe3483c7ab8e8dad9b47d6088a4955eabe2f94bf8e02216c7b7ee5bd2.jpg

Don't hate on me , I have more experience in my eyelash then you have in your entire life , your just mad because im better than you and yes I do lead 3 alliances , one in Omega , the top alliance , one in Psi , where you hate me because I turned it into a dictatorship because people were fighting over the name so I just chose it and you blamed me for a few players leaving and starting there own alliance , but yet they sent me a pact request . Also I do have an alliance in Athens , top 5 alliance that I wont be letting go rot like people might say " the top 5 alliances wont even be here after 2 weeks " , we'll last , trust me , we'll last >:|

Ok, let me start here.
http://us.grepostats.com/world/us18/player/620449
http://us.grepostats.com/home/search?search=Waterboyy&type=player

Hmm. Yes so much more experience. Maybe at world hopping. And no way. You lead the number 1 alliance in a world that's been open 11 days??? Holy moly you must be such a great leader. Tell me more about the MRA's you've killed mighty leader. And you must be such a great leader, especially because your own guys left your alliance and started their own, but they sent you a pact request so it's all good.

I have waterboyy's back

Oh that's good, you have the support of the biggest noob on the forums and in game, as voted here (unanimously):
http://forum.us.grepolis.com/showthread.php?5193-December-2013-Monthly-Juggernawards!

So congrats, Waterboyy, on the fact you can world hop, and lead alliances on worlds that haven't even been open a month, handle your own members revolts nicely, and can gain the trust of noobs who don't know a revolt world from a conquest.

DeletedUser

1 Legion of Shields 49586 62 800 Sink
2 Excellent Hooligans 42184 48 879 Float
3 The Organization 41563 43 967 Float
4 The Crusaders 38653 49 789 Sink
5 Hail to the King 35349 45 786 Sink
6 Parthenon 28741 33 871 Float?
7 The Unforgiven 23846 33 723 Sink
8 Imperium 21485 25 859 Sink
9 Determined To Be 17723 17 1043 Swim?
10 The Peloponnesian Empire 17172 20 859 Sink
11 The Grand Lucror 16984 23 738 Sink
12 The Islanders 15415 22 701 Sink

All of those Sinks Prove me Wrong! :) Happy Holidays everyone

DeletedUser

Yeah im not all about waigers and I think we got this thread out of hand

This is top 12 alliances not Flame Wars : Return of the Heat

Back on topic :

LoS has apparently become the top alliance in an hour , the top MRA of this world , father of the MRA's

DeletedUser

It means your cranky and spam a lot. Also, you are no longer allowed to leave. Ever.

The Organization and Determined To Be look like the alliances to beat at this point.

DeletedUser

Pandora, that was not nice.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1 Legion of Shields 50216 63 797 Sink past the ocean floor
2 Excellent Hooligans 42446 49 866 Swim
3 The Organization 41735 43 971 Swim
4 The Crusaders 38693 49 790 Float ( Im pretty sure they'll swim , they're just an ordinary alliance that will most likely just float by everybody )
5 Hail to the King 35379 45 786 Sink ( Due to there average and members , im saying they'll sink in the second week )
6 Parthenon 28912 33 876 Sink ( They don't know what there doing )
7 The Unforgiven 24756 34 728 Sink ( Just another alliance )
8 Imperium 22111 26 850 Swim ( Seeing that they are organized and have a good average shows that they will most likely swim )
9 Determined To Be 17797 17 1047 Sink ( No offense but its always the strong alliances )
10 The Peloponnesian Empire 17216 20 861 Swim ( Like Imperium )
11 The Grand Lucror 17038 23 741 Float ( They will float but not swim meaning they'll just grow a little at a time but not be a top factor )
12 The Islanders 15429 22 701 Sink ( They will sink , not really anything impressive going on over here )

DeletedUser

Sure but the THIRDday determines what's gonna happen in the future

Just saying

Where's everyone?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm new here but I think we were supposed to be talking about the top 12 alliances. I think. Because the title is "Top 12 Alliances". So yeah. Anyways here is mine:

1. The Organization: It really is not the best alliance I've seen, but has a decent ranking and (although this means nothing right now) is ranked first in all BP categories.
2. Legion of Shields: Yes, they have the most members and poor average points, but the alliance limit is 100, so if they keep their count they should be well off. Oh yes, and also they are over 10k points ahead of the next alliance, which is a big factor right now.
3. Parthenon: Some good players here, profile looks promising. Not much else to say on this one.
4. Determined To Be: This would be my #1 pick if they had a few more members. It's great to have a low member count and all, but 17 members out of a possible 100 won't get you far unless it is the 17 top ranked in the world. It is still early though, and they will be an alliance to look out for. Some players from Lambda here I believe.
5. The Crusaders: MRA. Shows pacts, which are pathetic. ("hera", 1 member, "The Riders of Alegesia", 5 members, "SPQR", 6 members).
6. Excellent Hooligans: Pretty sure they won't succeed.
7. Hail to the King: MRA, won't succeed.
8. The Unforgiven: Look at their avg. points.
9. Imperium: Meh
10. The Grand Lucror: :s
12. Tigers Claw: thisisgrepolis

Like many others I am confused because there really is not one powerful alliance, hopefully this will make for some interesting wars, I guess. But I don't know which one to join.

Also you can see at about #6 or so I started to get bored.

DeletedUser

1 Legion of Shields 50216 63 797 Sink past the ocean floor
2 Excellent Hooligans 42446 49 866 Swim
3 The Organization 41735 43 971 Swim
4 The Crusaders 38693 49 790 Float ( Im pretty sure they'll swim , they're just an ordinary alliance that will most likely just float by everybody )
5 Hail to the King 35379 45 786 Sink ( Due to there average and members , im saying they'll sink in the second week )
6 Parthenon 28912 33 876 Sink ( They don't know what there doing )
7 The Unforgiven 24756 34 728 Sink ( Just another alliance )
8 Imperium 22111 26 850 Swim ( Seeing that they are organized and have a good average shows that they will most likely swim )
9 Determined To Be 17797 17 1047 Sink ( No offense but its always the strong alliances )
10 The Peloponnesian Empire 17216 20 861 Swim ( Like Imperium )
11 The Grand Lucror 17038 23 741 Float ( They will float but not swim meaning they'll just grow a little at a time but not be a top factor )
12 The Islanders 15429 22 701 Sink ( They will sink , not really anything impressive going on over here )
This is funny. "They don't know what they're doing" thats some wonderful insight. I'm glad your the decider of whether or not someone knows how to play the game. If I were you I would stick to running your several alliances rather than showing your ignorance for the game where the entire player community can read it. Fermenting Fruit is a veteran player that I was able to play with on Rho and to insult him or call him a noob once again shows your ignorance for the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.