Stop with the insults. Please stay back on topic
1. I am not the leader of Havoc thus it is not mine nor your decision to make.Twotokes, I'll give you some advice here:
1) All of your joint clan (havoc-55, havoc-43, and so on), they need to be let go. There is NO way possible to oversee all of those people and support them. Especially with how spread out each of them are and the level of experience many players here have. I only say this for the betterment of those players, new and vets, who are in there so that they can thoroughly enjoy this world without the stress of seeing posts in any possible shared forums you have with things like "help I'm being attacked". And then having most of those posts go unanswered. Let them be their own alliance, and just keep the pacts with them and work with them. Not above them.
2) Replying back with anger or bitterness in your posts isn't going to win anyone over for you. People like when you're nice to them, even when you really don't have a reason to be nice to them. Play with honor and humbleness. You'll gain more allies being humble and selfless than you will being stuck up and arrogant (not saying you're acting that way or are that way, just said that as a FYI).
3) Don't act bigger than you are and say "I'm going to win!". I'd LOVE to say that, but I'm not going to say that because I know if I do, it'll be a one way ticket for others to start attacking my team. As my team is mostly compromised of new players to this Grepolis game, I have them going through training exercises and so on so they can learn the game and get good with it before we start doing anything REAL big and making some REAL noise. Boastfulness and pride are also a one way ticket to attacks and making enemies. A GREAT example is this player Crego2 from Tau. All he does is boast, say how he's awesome, and says "please attack me people you guys all sucks and aren't real". Needless to say, not very many people like him for that. He's a good player, and he has some really good stats. But what is stats when you have no friends and nobody likes you?
4) Just play the game as best as you can. Learn from others. Don't be all like "I'm the leader so I'll run it how I want to". I mean, you can do that, just don't expect to go very far in this world (remember each world lasts about 1.5 years). I used Beta and Tau as learning worlds so that I could learn all I know from many different VERY experienced players. Thankfully, the Lord allowed me to learn under MANY very experienced and very good players. And I have them to thank for how my alliance is going today. The players here may be younger than you by age in RL, but there's a lot whose older than you through experience of the game. And it's always best to learn from your elders.
Good luck to you and the rest of the Havoc's.
Now let's get back on topic here; I think most will fall minus Dreadful, Silence, Killer Bees, and The Beginning. Course if any of them war that'll be a good show. Hope everyone had a good Christmas!