Thors Hammer 101

DeletedUser7813

Those outside of pact forums (or who don't have very good spies) may be unaware of just why the #1 player on the server has been decimated. I've heard a few incorrect rumors, but nothing accurate.

Thor was DBP farming his own allies. He would scan the forum looking for conquer attempts near him, and then sending defense to the city we were attacking. I believe he did this almost entirely against Globo, but I could be wrong. It wasn't a one time occurrence either. A lot of evidence was collected regarding this. It included intel reports of DBP gains when no players friendly were under attack, but at the same time that we hitting unaffiliated players unlikely to gain support from the outside. It also included finding support en route to conquered cities from Thor on multiple occasions.

He was warned. He lost his leadership position, and was told that this sort of thing could never happen again. It no doubt stemmed from his resentment of Globo's attacks on him and his former alliance, Thunder Gods. Even while in Thunder Gods, he was very self-centered and sent minimal or no aide to his own members, even as they supported him with thousands of troops. When he joined BOW and we became allies, he never let it go.

Even after the warning, it was only a few days later that he was back to doing it again. At this point, it became obvious that there was no working with him. Leadership decided to cannibalize his cities and remove him from the map.

This was not some sort of jealous vendetta on the part of any members, nor any of the other manufactured stories that have circulated. He was poison, not a team player and that's the end of it. I don't believe he was working directly with any outside alliances as some sort of planned betrayel from the inside. He was just a dirty player.

Now that it's nearly over, just thought it would be good to get the word out in case he joins any other worlds, and to avoid anyone getting the wrong idea.

DeletedUser8562

Those outside of pact forums (or who don't have very good spies) may be unaware of just why the #1 player on the server has been decimated. I've heard a few incorrect rumors, but nothing accurate.

Thor was DBP farming his own allies. He would scan the forum looking for conquer attempts near him, and then sending defense to the city we were attacking. I believe he did this almost entirely against Globo, but I could be wrong. It wasn't a one time occurrence either. A lot of evidence was collected regarding this. It included intel reports of DBP gains when no players friendly were under attack, but at the same time that we hitting unaffiliated players unlikely to gain support from the outside. It also included finding support en route to conquered cities from Thor on multiple occasions.

He was warned. He lost his leadership position, and was told that this sort of thing could never happen again. It no doubt stemmed from his resentment of Globo's attacks on him and his former alliance, Thunder Gods. Even while in Thunder Gods, he was very self-centered and sent minimal or no aide to his own members, even as they supported him with thousands of troops. When he joined BOW and we became allies, he never let it go.

Even after the warning, it was only a few days later that he was back to doing it again. At this point, it became obvious that there was no working with him. Leadership decided to cannibalize his cities and remove him from the map.

This was not some sort of jealous vendetta on the part of any members, nor any of the other manufactured stories that have circulated. He was poison, not a team player and that's the end of it. I don't believe he was working directly with any outside alliances as some sort of planned betrayel from the inside. He was just a dirty player.

Now that it's nearly over, just thought it would be good to get the word out in case he joins any other worlds, and to avoid anyone getting the wrong idea.

thx for posting!