This is sad

AlayaArcher

Newcomer
you're right. I checked out the newest world on EN recently myself. Waaaay more players than here. I guess the U.S. is too busy "influencing" online and watching their trash people idols on reality tv.
Or people in the US just don't like Grepo? It's not a game for everyone

Raevonwolff

Citizen
Or people in the US just don't like Grepo? It's not a game for everyone
I'm a person in the US. Born and grew up. Have lived here my entire life. My comment was more lashing out at current "culture" than anything else. I see the death of intelligence and individuality in our society. The rise of stupidity and self-idolatry sending the nation hurtling toward becoming the movie "Idiocracy". It's sad. it's pathetic. And it exists everywhere here, regardless of sex, race, gender, sexual identity, creed, religion or lack of, political persuasion, ad infinatum. It's everywhere. Like a goddamn virus. The necrotic decay of a people.

NateAwesome

Senior Citizen
I'm a person in the US. Born and grew up. Have lived here my entire life. My comment was more lashing out at current "culture" than anything else. I see the death of intelligence and individuality in our society. The rise of stupidity and self-idolatry sending the nation hurtling toward becoming the movie "Idiocracy". It's sad. it's pathetic. And it exists everywhere here, regardless of sex, race, gender, sexual identity, creed, religion or lack of, political persuasion, ad infinatum. It's everywhere. Like a goddamn virus. The necrotic decay of a people.
Ma'am, this is a Grepolis forum