Thebes Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15585

it is suppose to launch on the 4th which is tomorrow, but nothing posted on it and no time for the launch of this world given = couriouse minds would like to know :)

DeletedUser7813

Really looking forward to this. The trash talk feels like old times. Maybe I'll write up a roleplay or two if the server is interesting enough.

DeletedUser13759

Really looking forward to this. The trash talk feels like old times. Maybe I'll write up a roleplay or two if the server is interesting enough.
You should see the World Chat if you're not already in it there's already trash talk and the server hasn't even started lol

DeletedUser667

somehow you both have already made an unopen world boring..good job you are both tied for greatest ever with everyone with the internet

DeletedUser4322

somehow you both have already made an unopen world boring..good job you are both tied for greatest ever with everyone with the internet

Says the Random guy in the corner...who are you? lol

DeletedUser667

no-one..just here to absorb knowledge..what ever direction you 2 go most would be wise to avoid..

DeletedUser15585

it is suppose to launch on the 4th which is tomorrow, but nothing posted on it and no time for the launch of this world given = couriouse minds would like to know :)
so i take it no one knows and our Moderator has Gone silent HMMM

DeletedUser15357

So tell me again how many servers you have rode coat tails . ..I mean...won...again? And how many you have completed? I think I missed it the first 3 times.

Seems like the one that wants to measure things here is you. Are you trying to overcompensate in grepolis in order to compensate for your lack of penis size? Tsk Tsk Tsk

Let me get this straight.. You try showing off how good you are and say a bunch of things about how nobody can make an example of you and blah blah, I tell you what I've done and that I'm not playing in response to your ignorant comment of "sunvaar se noob" (which I could have a field day with) and now you're trying to cry victim in that I'm trying to play "the bigger stick" because you realized you were talking to someone whose done a lot more and accomplished a lot more than you have?

Makes sense..

Anyways, again, stick around for the end game, you'll like the two milestones I've made for End game.

DeletedUser15357

Okay PT. I only came here to say I was doing the Milestones. You're the one that got all worked up. But if there's any truth behind your comments, you should achieve many of the milestones with ease, including the End of World Player Milestone.

DeletedUser4322

Here's your MRA. ..That is the Most Ridiculous Assumption..funny thing is that you Leviathan and the rest of the Soulcatchers fell after just 2 months...I can still remember laughing at the rest of your "elite squad" begging me to get them in to our "MRA" after you quit and ghosted. ..I wish I still had the PMs lol

DeletedUser15357

done talking to you PT. Keep shining the trophy of you. We'll all see how credible you are when you play the game and if you even make it to the end (and if you actually win it). All I see here is you making an excuse already that you "won't go hard in this world because.. [any excuse will do]" :)

Love ya babes

DeletedUser5973

yeah, you are to scared to fight here is what I read

Status
Not open for further replies.