The Union's Anouncement

• Thread starter DeletedUser2039
  • Start date

DeletedUser2039

As you know I back The Union whole heartedly and I still do 100%. Derived from this is a liability that I have and the responsibility I have for their actions. Today, Bookieklk, the recruiter of The Union who has since been kicked because of offensive language to other players, displaying false information and forum information, and overall displaying a lack of composure that someone in a similar situation would not have, has sent out information to varying sources of varying truth. I can not and will not back anything he has said.

This being said, I would like to apologize to anyone he has attempted to offend in the process and anger your position with The Union. I will also state that many reports or "forums posts" may have been edited by him when sending and their reliability may be compromised. I have already been sent text referring to this in several instances.

Overall, I take full responsibility for anything he, or my alliance members have said as a result of this. Please refer any questions, comments, concerns, or problems to me via private message in game or on the external forums at your earliest convenience. I will do my best to resolve this in the best way possible.

*As a clarification, this is not what The Union is about. Bookieklk was angered over another "friend" of his and it really was not my fault or The Union's whatsoever. His actions lack any base at all and I hope people will see past his actions and not allow them to cloud the perception of The Union. Thank you.*

DeletedUser

Who cares about you noobs? I farm all your players on mah island

DeletedUser2039

You sir...need to get some other hobby besides trollingthisisgrepolis

DeletedUser2039

He just likes to go around from post to post that I have and be obnoxious lmao