The Sith get rimmed PnP thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Greetings kind sirs and madams!

I am back. Wanted to start this thread, where people can post funny pics of Dahrt Nihiliipstst.tst getting rimmed repeatedly and, from what I have seen, forever and constantly. Seems to be his greatest SIffffffff "power."

So far, I believe he has been rimmed twice in Actium. Grepobot got his capitol first, as retaliation for all those false accusations, which I warned him 3 times over not to post. As you recall, I offered to take his place and be rimmed instead, but Grepobot refused, and I cannot blame him.

He respawned on the rim, and got rimmed again, I forget by whom (i actually got CS ready to rim him there, but someone beat me to it ;(...) before I blood eagle crucified myself there, letting a friend take my Cap and another friend kill my sling nuke and CS for free BP.

I did, however, rim him out of his silly Gold Trader sim city in Zakros ;)

Here is BR. He did have troops there at one point, but they died quite soon.

[report]fff6aec0574bc4126ca9adfe19aa613d[/report]

like my new city name?

Dart Nhilipt.s TOOM

was best thing I could fit with his ridiculous name. still working on making BR visible lol I stink with modern tech. would rather go out and build things in the real world, but that is just me, just my 2 cents.

Valhalla!

Adam
EDIT: ack, lemmie fix the BR.. gotta grazo it or something. give me time. not so good with this modern techs.

EDIT2: sorry lol but I am not good with modern techs, i think they just annoy me. dont feel like spending 1 min to figure out grazo. can a mod or someone help me out, and make that BR visible?

EDIT3: apparantly, I am not tech savvy enough to figure out this grazo stuff lol (or, I just don't want to spend more than 1 minute messing with it) if you want to see where I rimmed him, just look up my new city name is Zakros,

Dart Nhilipt.s TOOM :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Name one thing I haven't backed up???? And check again cowboy.

Honestly, I can't name one thing you ever backed up. You dodge ever single question, address none of TSF's well written list of arguments, and only seem to bring up ancient history of how you tanked your own alliance in Gyth, just as you tanked your own premade, which you begged me to join, despite me telling you I didnt have time to play Actium, You spread false lies about Grepobot, got rimmed, threw a fit, got rimmed more, and so on and so on, forever and constantly, from everything I have seen.

And, from everything else I have seen (I am mathematician, first and foremost, so, for me, seeing is believing), you have nothing to add to the conversation besides lunatic senseless psychobabble. You address nothing. You add nothing. You are nothing, which makes a lot of sense to me now viz a viz your chosen in-game name:

Darth Nihilus.

i.e. believes in nothing.

And, you can't even spell that word right lol you are a joke. sorry, but I call it like I see it.

I think, with all due humble respect, that you should return to the 1st grade and start over, so you can learn how to read and write.

Valhalla!

EDIT: trying out new avatar ;) any one like, or looks dumb? lol took that after I got home from church today. caught me in my element, smoke a cig. I have others, perhaps better. Like I have said, I have nothing to hide, unlike the Sith, who, from all apearances, do nothing but hide.

DeletedUser

ty! wish I had the BR to show, but, something has been up with my comp/browser, like it done got been came down with the flu or "something." I don't know. Not an expert on such things. will try to get one eventually.

Everyone else, feel free to post BR of sith getting rimmed here, just for fun. So far, looks like Jedi 3, Dahrt Nihiildsflksflksdf;sfrt 0.

DeletedUser11717

Honestly, I can't name one thing you ever backed up. You dodge ever single question, address none of TSF's well written list of arguments, and only seem to bring up ancient history of how you tanked your own alliance in Gyth, just as you tanked your own premade, which you begged me to join, despite me telling you I didnt have time to play Actium, You spread false lies about Grepobot, got rimmed, threw a fit, got rimmed more, and so on and so on, forever and constantly, from everything I have seen.

And, from everything else I have seen (I am mathematician, first and foremost, so, for me, seeing is believing), you have nothing to add to the conversation besides lunatic senseless psychobabble. You address nothing. You add nothing. You are nothing, which makes a lot of sense to me now viz a viz your chosen in-game name:

Darth Nihilus.

i.e. believes in nothing.

And, you can't even spell that word right lol you are a joke. sorry, but I call it like I see it.

I think, with all due humble respect, that you should return to the 1st grade and start over, so you can learn how to read and write.

Valhalla!

EDIT: trying out new avatar ;) any one like, or looks dumb? lol took that after I got home from church today. caught me in my element, smoke a cig. I have others, perhaps better. Like I have said, I have nothing to hide, unlike the Sith, who, from all apearances, do nothing but hide.

Again, shall I show the forums all the texts, mails, emails and so on you sent me? Because if I do, it'll make you look like a complete fool and a liar. I've addressed ALL of TSF's points, and even countered them all. On top of this, you gave me negative rep for "hiding"? Where am I even hiding at or what from? Everything you're claiming I am is what you ARE. And it's sad. You booted everyone minus 3 people in Zakros too because you thought I was all of those guys too.

DeletedUser11717

Again, you said something THREE DAYS AFTER YOU REPORTED HIM. And YOU even said you didn on these forums. Adam, you're just a big of liar as TSF dude. It's terribly sad. And I ended up the first time in O45. NOT the rim.

DeletedUser10246

You guys are worse then a married couple who got divorced and can't agree on child support. Enough is enough.

DeletedUser

Again, you said something THREE DAYS AFTER YOU REPORTED HIM. And YOU even said you didn on these forums. Adam, you're just a big of liar as TSF dude. It's terribly sad. And I ended up the first time in O45. NOT the rim.

more nonsense.

I see how you work now, you accuse everyone else of doing exactly what you are doing. I see you are in Ocean 66 now. Perfect spot, I think, for a servant of the Dark Side. (more jokes, viz a viz "Dark Side" reference... but, well, look at your name...no one picked that for you...)

Again, you said something THREE DAYS AFTER YOU REPORTED HIM.

this part, is completely untrue. I have PM dialogue with you as proof. I warned you more times than I can remember, BEFORE you went and slandered him on public forums. I even left you VM.. "Hey, I talked to the guy, and I think we were wrong. He is just an experienced vet, probably not using a bot..." And in PM, I think that dialogue was entitled, "yo, we were wrong about him..."

As reagrds the rimming of you, perhaps "getting rimmed" is not the correct term (but, you got killed in game so fast, maybe 45 was the rim then? I cannot remember). So I'll give you that one. ok then... you lost your last city 3 times, recently.

And as regards Grepobot, I totally made up for that viz a viz this thread

https://forum.us.grepolis.com/showthread.php?9195-Clarification-viz-a-viz-hax0ring-bot-use-accusation

I even offered to take your place, and be rimmed instead of you. Read what I wrote, if you don't believe me.

So, I made up for my mistake, unlike you, who could not stop slandering the guy. Which is why you got insta killed from the game, respawned, kinda like one of those moblins or whatever in Legend of Zelda, to get rimmed again. Rinse and repeat. I am thinking, you will have to change your claimed statistics of... only ever lost 3 cities..

DeletedUser

Again, shall I show the forums all the texts, mails, emails and so on you sent me? Because if I do, it'll make you look like a complete fool and a liar. I've addressed ALL of TSF's points, and even countered them all. On top of this, you gave me negative rep for "hiding"? Where am I even hiding at or what from? Everything you're claiming I am is what you ARE. And it's sad. You booted everyone minus 3 people in Zakros too because you thought I was all of those guys too.

Lies, lies, and more lies.

did you respond to any of TSF's points? You sound like a broken record over there.

As regards the booting, well, if think there is a 1 in 1,000,000,000,000,000 chance that someone might be you on here, I am going to boot them ;p I prefer small teams anyway.

But, back to the topic of your most excellent skills of backing up what you say...

Here's what TSF posted. Quote yourself, and show where you responded above to these points.

1) At one point in Gythium did this happen? Even with a group of first timers at the helm after I left and LG was hospitalized i'm pretty sure they'd have won. Mostly because you're pretty disorganized dude. The stats and witnesses speak for themselves on Gyth. Also you were spread across 6 oceans...At this point if you can't see the issue there you're a lost cause bruh. If you really wanna compare our reputations and abilities from Gythium then here's all you need to know. People actually wanted me on their teams in Gythium. Seriously, Ely asked me to come back, I got offered to restart and join THC I believe, and MS a team who had half its leaders receive a formal eviction notice from me, gave me an account and let me in their leadership. I think when TVM fell apart you just got made fun of by anyone who mattered...

2) Wait I start drama? Didn't you threaten to kill north.man for removing your founder rights? I think that's all that needs to be said on this topic really.

3) Begging? Not really. I asked you to join because A) You think you're this great leader so there's a roster of strong players. B) This one is at your expense sadly but you have such a disliked personality that I knew more people would sign up just to fight you. I guess I should apologize for being dishonest there. I don't recall asking you to lead with me though.

4) I did however encourage you to make a team to take on a premade I was helping lead. But you seemed really hesitant there for whatever reason.

Also dude didn't you get rimmed because you called out the #1 attacker for "botting"? And weren't you multi accounting? At this point why are you still arguing with people dude?

Edit: When did you kick THC's rear end dude? Your team was the worst of the top 4 Seriously bro, this has gotten fairly sad. After a year its not even funny anymore. Get yourself some help you just allegedly threatened to murder someone over grepolis and the first thing that you're concerned with is to reply to a jab taken at you by me. NOT that a guy who knows your name and has your contact info is claiming to have received a murder threat from you? I mean I think that pretty much sums up your character there bud.

There really isn't much to be said on AD from my end aside that i'm extremely disappointed in what I got. I'd like to put an official buyers beware label next to his premades. There now i'm on topic.

DeletedUser

OK guys.

You bring this up all over the Actium forums - I merged the threads BUT!

I also looked through this and I feel everything that could be said without breaking the forum rules has been said. You have made your point. If you wish to continue this argument do it you can do it privately.

Regards,
Draqone

Status
Not open for further replies.