The Silence Falls

DeletedUser2039

coollogo_com-90554248_zps6140211e.png

So! The Eta Chronicle writer writing you a special edition to inform you of some very interesting changes. I will keep it brief, but cycle through some topics quickly. I am always looking for more information, if you have some, or feel my thoughts are mis-guided, post below.

1. The Silence lost all of its best players. This, simply said, will almost definitely be the death of them. Whether it was due to leadership, lack of communication, ect; I can not say. But, it will be interesting to see if they can recover, or the losses are just to much and the rest will scatter or join the new alliance discussed below.
2. Not Alone has now formed from top Silence players and seems to be an elitest group with a focus on attacking. Seems to be their main goal here in Eta, and would like to recruit players with the same view. I am interested to see how they hold out. Looks like they no longer have the direct support of Wolfknives and The Silence anymore. My question is, what affiliations do they have with these 2 alliances. They are pacted with both so that is pretty interesting in itself. Why not just stay with The Silence at that point?
3. In other news The Union 2 has bumped up to #12 in overall points. The Union's academy continues to grow. I would like to make a public statement that recruitment will soon grow restrictive. I will personally oversee TU2 making cuts of players not contributing.

Thank you, hope you enjoyed this special informative Eta Chronicle Announcement, and have a wonderful afternoon.

DeletedUser

As the Cofounder I know a bit about what happened. A player felt like he was being ignored by another player multiple times so he decided to leave and found not alone, which changed their name from Alone. :D He also felt like the player wasn't participating in operations.

DeletedUser2039

I see. I have gained some more information since writing this, but thanks for some of the update to confirm things. Also good idea to avoid names haha. Quite interesting how quickly things changed though, and that Not Alone is pacted with TS and WK haha. What's up with that if relations were so bad??

DeletedUser2039

Just a small update. I have a TON for school. I'm sorry, but The Eta Chronicle is on hold. I will surprise everyone with it eventually, but I don't even know when. Sorry bud.

DeletedUser

Grumpy cat not happy...but if you say you ll surprise everyone with it, then its ok.
redface.png

hCF8742E1

DeletedUser2039

I will try and get it done this week. The issue will be dedicated to you and your crankiness (;

DeletedUser

No no.Me not grumpy...me always happy when the newspaper comes...:)
h5BF77970

DeletedUser2039

Tell me this isn't my place, but it is against the rules to post animated images. I like the effort you went through though(;

DeletedUser2039

No, it is a forum rule, but if you feel it is not my place, disregard.

DeletedUser

Nah its ok.:-oNo more off topic though.Now we talk about the topic...

The topic is good and we like to read about these things...^^

DeletedUser2039

Nah I like pretending I am a forum mod(; But yes, on topic, The Silence is pretty much non-existent and irrelevant anymore. I don't have much else in this thread to discuss haha

DeletedUser2385

Interesting events! I thought they, as a top tier alliance, would make it for some time to come. I saw a much different future. Could they recover? Yes it is possible and I am eager to see what the future holds.

DeletedUser2039

No, The Silence is unrecoverable in my opinion. 12 that left were their best and they lost their leader as well. They may still exist, but will not recover unless a miracle occurs.

DeletedUser2385

Tyler,
While I hate to agree, I do think you are correct, Not Alone is looking like a much more fit group out of the two...

DeletedUser2039

It isn't even up for discussion haha Bayou has like a bajillion ABP...more than single alliances in the top 12 (9th place down). You can't mess with that haha

DeletedUser2385

It isn't even up for discussion haha Bayou has like a bajillion ABP...more than single alliances in the top 12 (9th place down). You can't mess with that haha

LOL and I was happy to have kept up with her for awhile... Now she is looking to the stars and beyond

DeletedUser2630

you all should just surrender now and save us all time..... :)