The SCPA infection

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

As an alilance that was anihilated by them id like to open this chat to discuss and maybe flame all things SCPA and its viral take over of an other wise once ballanced world.
Any takers. On this subject?

Personal note here. I was informed id be receiving company in my ocean by SCPA2 at that time i thought it would be ok. But then suddenly every memebr of my aliance got hit. MOst lost all. Is this meathod of lie to them and lure them in an acceptible meathod? granted it was effecive but only due to shere size.
I will never flap my hat too them. But id like some take from everyone in that world.

DeletedUser

I can say one thing for sure is unacceptable, your spelling.;)

DeletedUser

Well since you want to air the dirty laundry... This is how it went down- I personally moved into ocean 52 and upon arriving there it was mostly just me up there at the time since it was so early in the game. As time passed I waited for a worthy friend/ or opponent alliance to pop up it took weeks of time for this too happen and all the while I waited. Then after almost a month of waiting finally a few strong alliances started forming in 52.

I was excited about this so I personally reached out to the strongest one which happened to be esponokos alliance to begin some diplomatic discussions in hopes that they and us could work together to bring ocean 52 into our grasp as a team. It was only in the interests of securing our borders you see. So I promised to force my alliance to not attack theres but we never made a formal pact just my promise. So I then turned around and began talks with our council and tried my best to convince them to see it my way and to use the new alliance to defeat all opposition in ocean 52 so we could have peace there and we could start to move south into the heart of the world and possibly get into the fight down there.

My council had different plans when they looked at the alliance esponoko was the leader of... They argued that they where to weak to be our ally and they would make a better conquest then a friend. So it went under a vote in the council and they voted to destroy esponoko's alliance. Our council is the ultimate say in our alliance so this told the beginning of the end of esponoko's alliance. I in my infinite wisdom (sarcasm) was very unhappy with the decision at the time but I had no choice but to go by it, so I used my influence to force invaders (my cofounder at scpa) to contact esponoko and let them know that in two days we would no longer be on a hands off status with them out of fairness to them because of my promise. Then when the two days expired invaders invaded. There where multiple times the utter destruction of his alliance could have been avoided as well. First when I first began conversing with him he told me that they could never consider a merge ever because his security/ secret police or something like that would come and destroy him. Secondly when the fighting did begin in earnest he chose to begin to message my members some very foul things and he messaged a lot of the wrong members these things because some people as everyone knows are less forgiving then others. This was another case of that very thing. I will admit that towards the very end it seemed a member of mine began to reciprocate these bad messages and I didn't feel like stopping him at the time but it was not a very dignified war in all accounts. The last thing that ultimately sealed the fate of his alliance was his insistence that we had wronged him in so many ways and I could not assuage this belief of his at the time nor can I now apparently.

So after all the unkind words said in the undignified war as I like to call it I tried one last time to save his remnants of his alliance from ultimate destruction but by the end he and his alliance had become so hated by my members that they no longer where simply worthy opponents who lost they became hated enemies that needed to be eradicated this was the nail in the coffin I tried for the sake of decency and was shot down on a final council vote and resigned myself to watch them die. Towards the end they also insisted they had a spy among our ranks and that they where going to bring us down from the inside which was not a very kind thing to be telling someone nor will it bring you very much mercy when you ask for it so when esponoko's final city went into revolt and he pleaded for me to save him I tried again... and failed again... thus ends the sad tale of esponoko's alliance and S.C.P.A.

-Glenn

DeletedUser

What a load of waffle. First let me specify. My position here. Glenn ive always respected you as a player. But you were mislead.
The key here is that SCPA became bigger than anyone could deal with. There was no peacefull merger. It was become us or die. We dont need to sugar coat that.
The obsence comments began, when one of your guys, wrote me after i asked him to stop attacking me, and said suck it up butter cup and die like a real man.
There was no peacefull move into open waters. Your group, and counsil set out to eradicate all in there path. Weather through whatever tactics.
I understand that this thread is here to hash this all out. Blow by blow. But come on glenn. Some of the ideals of your alliance system, just suck.
The idea of total infection has never worked in history. All those mad players running to bigger groups. Just means one day all those groups smaller come around and destroy the infection. Thats all that means.
Im not saying anyone wants a war. But it is a war game. With real players who work so hard on an alliance then have it stolen from them.
Realy man, some players actualy quit the game all together because they found it unfair.
I would frankly be facinated if all players in a war game, came into a server and one day decided to cause world peace. Please dont come here and spout anything about peacefull anything. Your alliance is bigger than allmost all. And therefore can take out allmost all. Thats not war its murder.

DeletedUser2154

TRB isn't s big group ;) neither is Exilled. Look at us ;) we are still good.
And that is the point of the game bro..... is to fight for your city.

DeletedUser

Why do you keep talking about peace and fairness. You are starting to make me nauseous. thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

lol exactly win or lose is all that a GAME comes down to anyway.

DeletedUser2154

Grepolis isn't fair and Grepolis isn't peaceful ;) pacts are for nubs

DeletedUser

I don't see the point to this thread other than someone cry babying

DeletedUser

This thread served its purpose. No one crying. Now in theta no one trusts them enough to let them build up.
LOL, and all of you who want to say crybaby. You just cant think past go, can you?

DeletedUser

i believe my alliance is doing something about S.C.P.A. ..their leader left to join AoH...so stop crying and go play in theta JEEZ!

DeletedUser2154

Good animation but you can slightly tell when it loops. Right when he reaches for more popcorn his hand speeds up.

DeletedUser2154

Pretty funny actually ;) too bad he doesn't gradually get bigger and bigger as time passes. That would take some skill right there

DeletedUser

oh good lord what have i started. Popcorn now.
And for those that keep saying cry baby. Two things. One its called flaming. Its desighn is to iritate everyone. And maybe poke at an alliance a bit. Two, dont have the nerve to call me anything but honest, if you have only 6 posts!
Learn a bit about the game, the idea of half of a war in grepolis is to annoy the other players into action. So you can determine force, size of attacks, and participation. Its a dangerous move.
This is also a good place to discuss things. The point of a forum actualy.
And if you ask me to go play in theta. Come to theta. I can show you a real player and how hard they hit, and how bad it feels.

Status
Not open for further replies.