The Safe Room

DeletedUser

Alright, I just want to say I got a little carried away in the game, and maybe forgot for a moment that I was supposed to be playing...that the fight is pretend...that it doesn't need to go so far as to insult or belittle or make anyone feel any less than or anything like that ...it's a stupid game...I forgot I was here to have fun, and that so are you and everyone else who plays, and I'm sorry. I apologize. That's really all I wanted to say..people get carried away sometimes.

Thank you very much. I too often get carried away with a game and start making it about real life.

DeletedUser5088

pillow2.jpg

Borys I am sorry I insulted your pillows. They are probably pretty nice

DeletedUser

I messaged AD about the thread, he said he'd look at it later...I'm sure he has a lot of messages in his inbox and is trying to carry on a lot of conversations about ingame stuff with quite a few other people. As a founder of many alliances, I've been there and know how hectic that inbox can get.

DeletedUser

AD can join us whenever he sees fit. Is there anyone else who wants the talking pillow?

DeletedUser7919

*Trying extremely hard to keep a straight face and imagines that others are having the same issues as I am*
Borys, you should call this thread "Pillow Talk".

DeletedUser

*Trying extremely hard to keep a straight face and imagines that others are having the same issues as I am*
Borys, you should call this thread "Pillow Talk".

No my dear, that's for something different. Rawr.

DeletedUser5088

pillow2.jpg

Borys if you wanted this convo to be seroius why pillows?

DeletedUser

lol KD, that sounds very judgmental. Are you trying to say that you hope BB will eventually create World Wonders first in this world?

pillow2.jpg

Borys if you wanted this convo to be seroius why pillows?

Semi-serious. I want people to be able to have fun while talking about serious issues. Get it?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well I know a couple people in that alliance, especially crego, me and him go far back. I'm just saying they came here to win :-D

DeletedUser

There's nothing wrong with coming here to win. But to win at all costs? That's not something I... appreciate in others.

The pillow is on the table if anyone has anything to say.

DeletedUser7919

Did you giggle a little when you said that just now, Borys? :D

DeletedUser7919

Guess he really didn't want the pillow. He just wanted to say the words, "I want the pillow".
*Shakes head* Some people are just pillow teases.

DeletedUser

hi all, hows it going

DeletedUser

Guess he really didn't want the pillow. He just wanted to say the words, "I want the pillow".
*Shakes head* Some people are just pillow teases.

And that's okay too.

You finally have a valid point Borys, and I am glad that you do. But can you to rise to the challenge that I am about to put forth to you? I hope that you have the wisdom to explain to me just why, when everything you have is ready to be destroyed, you would decide for you and your other 80-90 members that certain tactics that are used in war, that will be used in any war, cannot be condoned. All is at stake for every member that looks to you for leadership and advice in the face of complete destruction.

You are actually on the right track and I am proud of you. And I will warn you now, that I never condoned using all tactics, I simply stated that all tactics would be used by all parties. If you sufficiently beat my question in the manner that a general would then I will reward you with a special signature graphic based upon this theme that we have discussed. I suggest that you read Sun Tzu for the correct answer.

Before I answer I'd first like to note that the "finally" in your opening statement did bite a little when I first read it. While I do possess a copy of "The Art of War" I do not currently know where it resides. I have read it and learned many fundamental truths from it. I have thought long and hard about searching through my garage, locating the one of several large plastic tubs where all my old books are stored, flipping through it extensively in the hopes that the correct answer might jump off the page into my vision so that I may answer this question in a manner befitting the tone in which it was posed... Alas, I am unwilling.

I choose to answer from my heart. My soul. From my beliefs and what I've been taught...that it is better to die with honor, than to conquer with shame.

DeletedUser

hi all, hows it going