The Illuminati

DeletedUser3109

DeletedUser

How many people are joining, I may be interested when I get rimmed...

DeletedUser3109

How many people are joining, I may be interested when I get rimmed...
We are not a premade. It is just me and my friend and a couple people we found in the area who are experienced. We currently have 16 members in 56 and growing.

DeletedUser3109

Yikes...well good luck to you buddy.
Don't worry TSF our positioning isn't bad at all. We have no large alliances near us as Death Kings, A Bundle of Sticks and Rising Blood are still 3-5+ islands away from a majority of our players. Also they have themselves to fight with first. As we aren't big fish, yet.

DeletedUser

No one rim port. He is the best at making top 12 alliance posts. Keeps externals mildly intrrsting. Let me know if you get sieged. My flyers will break that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3109

Thanks, thecult, that's only because I am into statistics and Human Geography in this case
Grepo Geography, so making a top 12 I look at map growth stats, players etc. I took me hours once to make a Top 12 for a certain world because I kept
On finding statistics for each alliance etc. I don't like to base my top 12's just on feel.
I can't wait till next week Saturday by that time hopefully our alliance will be in the Top 20.

DeletedUser

Good stuff. I wish your group the best. Hopefully see you on the battlefield at some point in this world :)