The Epsilon Emissary (Part 2 of Special Edition)

DeletedUser384

et-symbol_zpsd4a212ee.jpg

First off, I would like to thank Ranubis for the amazing picture up above and for helping with the title of the newspaper.
Sadly for some weird reason I couldn't figure out a way to enlarge it's size, but I'm working out the kinks. I also would like to thank everyone for the support you've been giving me while making this newspaper.

Now Back to the rest of the interviews!
Remember to read the interviews bottom, up otherwise it will be out of order

Jeremie of Why so Serious?

Sadly we received no reply.... If there is someone else within the alliance willing to take the interview don't hesitate to message me.

Battlefield of =L.O.R.D.S=

Another disappointment with no reply.... Again if someone wishes the interview within the same alliance don't hesitate to PM me.

Draceus of The Doom Reapers

Somewhat of a disappointment mainly cause we never got to finish the interview. So if someone wants to take his place send me a PM.

ipod732:
I do not know the fellow, sorry. I'm in the alliance of The Ancients and I don't believe I have an association with anyone from Semper Fi except maybe someone I may have interviewed, but otherwise, not that I know of.

Draceus:
before we do this i was wondering if u and slobo.c were helping eachother

ipod732:
So how is your fresh start on Epsilon? Is the world going on nicely? What is your take of the competing alliances on Epsilon? Who do you think will stand the test of time? And is there something you'd like to say to the readers of the Epsilon newspaper.

Draceus:
yeah but please hurry

ipod732:
I'm with the Epsilon newspaper, can you spare a moment of your time please?

By the way this was before I knew slobo was making his own newspaper XD. I think it kind of pushed him away and probably made him think I was just doing it to gain information....

xTormenter of No Guts No Glory

Refused the interview..... A lot of disappointing interviews :( .

This is all he said....

ipod732:
That's fine then... All I wanted was just a quick interview.

xTormentor:
No sorry. Only if its necessary.

ipod732:
I'm with the Epsilon newspaper. Can you spare a moment of your time please?

Hauntedgoat of The Ancients

Hauntedgoat's interview is not done so it will most likely appear on the next issue of The Epsilon Emissary.

The next 3 are the only non-disappointing interviews. Of course Hauntedgoat does not count in the disappointed section because he forewarned me he would not be able to complete his interview the day I started it. And I would like to thank these 3 for being very cooperative and helpful to the newspaper with their contributions.

SoccerKonny of Semper Fi(Now in Ace of Hearts)

ipod732:
Thanks for your time.

SockerKonny:
Troops > Points and let's a have a good time everyone :)

ipod732:
Thank you SoccerKonny. Is there anything else you'd like to tell our readers?

SockerKonny:
Well so far I'm doing fine I think. Rushed the things I needed the most. Yeah I like revolt because its faster and benefits agressive players much more then conquest does. About allaince there's much to say yet. But I do respect those with few and active players rather then MRA.
If I have to choose I'd say that my own alliance Semper Fi along with Roma Surrectaand Punk in Drublic.

Best Regards, SockerKonny Shoutout to Ace of Hearts and Petrika for my time on Beta ^^

ipod732:
Well so how is Epsilon coming along so far for you? Do you like it? What do you think about the other alliances and players out there so far? Which alliance do you think will stand the test of time? Lastly, is there anything else you'd like to say to our readers?

SockerKonny:
whooot xD

ipod732:
I'm with the Epsilon newspaper can I have a moment of your time.

Bonnie e Clyde of -The Hashashiyyin-

Bonnie e Clyde:
you're welcome.

ipod732:
Thanks for your time.

Bonnie e Clyde:
You will see the Italian game school.
some of the best Italian players are here just for you and your polis

That's all.

ipod732:
Okay... Anything else you'd like to say to our readers?

Bonnie e Clyde:
Simply already closed.

ipod732:
How is Epsilon working out for you? Do you think this will be an enjoyable world? What are your opinions of other fellow alliances and players? Which alliance do you think will stand the test of time? Anything else you'd like to say to our readers?

Bonnie e Clyde:
listening

ipod732:
I'm with the Epsilon newspaper, can you please spare a moment of your time?

Man, do I love Italians. :) It's not everyday you can put a foreign language you learn in school to good use. Not saying that he couldn't speak English, but we talked a bit after the interview about the Bello Italiano lingua. Correct me if I didn't say that right. Beautiful Italian Language.

FerrmentingFruit of Punk in Drublic

FermentingFruit:
No problem

ipod732:
Well thanks for your time, Fruit.

FermentingFruit:
Just what I said before:

Not really a lot that I'd like to say except you've done a good job so far, and I'll be reading.

-Fruit

ipod732:
Thanks Fruit. Anything else you'd like to say to our readers.

FermentingFruit:
I like Epsilon. The settings are prime for me and my alliance, and hopefully we'll thrive here.

I don't really know a lot of American players, but everyone seems to be pretty cool so far.

Some alliances I think will stand the test of time are Semper Fi, White Lotus Society, Roma Surrecta, and hopefully mine.

Not really a lot that I'd like to say except you've done a good job so far, and I'll be reading.

-Fruit

ipod732:
What are your thoughts about Epsilon so far? What do you think about other alliances and players in the world so far? Which alliances do you think will survive the test of time? Anything else you'd like to say to our readers?

FermentingFruit:
lol this is the second interview for me today. Sure, go ahead

ipod732:
With the Epsilon news. Can you spare some time please? This is for the Part 2 of the Special Edition.

LATE INTERVIEW UPDATE:
Before I begin this quick interview update, thank you Draceus for replying and the interview continued.
If you do not remember refer to the first some interviews where we had no replies, luckily late ones are better than no ones. "Better late than never" By the way Draceus I'm sorry you're being so overworked. I hope things get better for you.

And here it is:

ipod732:
Thanks for your time Draceus. Since I like my work to be accurate I made a little edit update spot for you. (= Thanks again.

Draceus:
1.Doing great trying to continue what i am doing in Alpha.
2.The world is going smooth so far(no problems).
3.It will be a battle to the end between the alliances.I don't think anyone will dominate this world in this first month.
4.Can't tell at this point because we r still in BP.
5.If they r playing in this world then they better fasten their seatbelts for a bumpy and fast ride.

ipod732:
So how is your fresh start on Epsilon? Is the world going on nicely? What is your take of the competing alliances on Epsilon? Who do you think will stand the test of time? And is there something you'd like to say to the readers of the Epsilon newspaper.

Draceus:
ok so what r the questions

Special thanks to Ranubis for helping out with the name and head picture of The Epsilon Emissary. Also thanks to our interviewees; FermentingFruit, SoccerKonny, and Bonnie e Clyde. UPDATE: Also would like to thank Draceus for allowing me to interview him.
THANKS FOR READING AND TUNE IN FOR NEXT WEEK'S EDITION OF THE EPSILON EMISSARY

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser384

Anyone know how to enlarge pictures? Also you can't see the picture unless logged into the forum for some weird reason.

DeletedUser

Why not work with slobo and do a much larger newspaper? You could do interviews (re organize them so we don't have to read from the bottom up, it only takes a little time, and would make it far easier for us to read), and let slobo handle alliance rankings/politics. Maybe keep tabs on one of the big wars (when there is one), stuff like that. I think it would be far better, and slobo is a bit better with the formatting, so it would be a win/win for both of you. I don't know if he's willing, but I think it would be better to have one well organized, content rich newspaper than two that give us basically the same information.