The CHI - Issue 3

DeletedUser

The Chi
Issue 3
Because coming up with a punny name was too difficult.

Well, here we are on the third issue of The Chi! We now came off the holiday breaks and are into our 8th week in this world. And I would have to say one major thing has happened but this issue is basically AGAIN about the usual alliances, N&F, IGUANAS, PENGUINS. *Credit for format goes to -Mystogan-.*

Interviews

First of all an interview with DelRey FORMER member FROM CHIguanas:

[spr]

You are on the "rim" now but your city seems to be growing, why is that?

I was "kicked out" :p

CHIguanas seem to be taking over this world, anything to say about that?

Not at all! they are good experienced players! they deserve it! specially since MOST of them are online like 24/7 on this game!

You seem to be upset about them, are you holding a grudge on them"

NOT at all !just that jham nor Orulla had "balls" enough to message me privately to tell me they had "problem" with me, they just decided to kick me out & tell the rest of the alliance to take my cities! WHEN I was part of them from the BEGINNING! NO dignity nor respect FROM any of them!

Any "info" you would say from them?

NO info, just that they aren't players I would ever play with again! they had NO "balls" to tell me they had a problem with me! jham is a hypocrite ! was talking about "kid cudi" having no "balls" WELL HE HAS NONE EITHER! IF he had a problem with me, he should of messaged me like a man & told me! but none of the rest of the alliance had "balls" enough to stand up either! so I guess it is what it is! :p

Your upset now

LOL! nah ! just bothered by the fact that I was with CHIguanas FROM the BEGINNING, but kicked out for IDK what! NO respect for NONE of them! :p

[/spr]

Well! there you guys have some interesting INFO! CHIguanas had problems! Even though how small they were!!!

Next up we have jham4u of the CHIguanas:

[spr]

1. What are your thoughts about Numbers and Figures[RIP] merging into Angry*Penguins? Was it something that surprised you?
6iVXr.png

2. I noticed you guys are loosing some of the original members and recruiting new ones? Are you guys desperately looking for members now?

3. I would of thought American*Standard would have more dignity and tell his alliance members to continue to fight with N&F name, instead of so easily running and merging into another alliance? Don't you think so?
6iVSO.png

4. Any alliances you guys are going after now?

Crispy Penguin

* 2 pounds ground or whole penguin
* 2 sliced onions
* 2 sliced green or red bell peppers
* 1 cup olive oil
* 1 bottle Bud Ice (chilled)
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 1/2 teaspoon ground garlic
* 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
* 2 Bay Leaves
* 3 sharp skewers

Slice penguin into 1-inch cubes. Mix spices in with olive oil. Marinade cubes in spice mix. Refrigerate overnight, stirring occasionally. Slice onions and bell peppers into wedges. Place vegetables and penguin cubes alternately on skewers. Brush lightly again with marinade. Grill for 10 to 15 minutes until golden brown outside. Turn and baste continually with Bud Ice. Douse lightly with brandy or lighter fluid and light before serving.

5. Only thing left is for CHIguanas to merge into Angry Penguins now, will that ever happen?

[/spr]

Well, he did not answer all of the questions… maybe he was to busy defending cities from the Penguins?? Or maybe he was busy making a "Crispy Penguin"? Maybe if Iguanas win this war I hope to be invited to the victory party to have some myself!

And last, but certainly not least, an interview with livpoolSCR11 from The Order of Albatross:

[spr]

1. Are you guys planning to strike Angry Penguins (formerly N&F) along side with Bondock Saints?

Yes, we are currently planning a NAF resistance alliance with other alliances involved as well.

2. In your opinion what makes a great alliance?

Communication, activity, and democracy

3. Numbers and Figures, Angry Penguins, or CHIguanas? If you had to choose one for each, who would you PACT with? Who would you declare war on? And who would you have merge into?

Pact: CHIguanas
War: Angry Penguins (formerly N&F)
Merge: CHIguanas

4. What is making your alliance players conquer 200 points cities?

Inexperienced players, trying to teach them about the game. We are thinking of making an academy soon to put those players in so we can look to get more experienced players in the main alliance.

5. Has any alliance surprised you in this world?

Numbers and Figures has surprised me because of what I have heard from people who have left. I hear the upper players are basically using their alliance members to take all of the fire and then they take the city. I do not know if this is the truth but if it is I would not like to be in such an alliance.

[/spr]

interesting...They really thought they had a chance against N&F? Well now they definitely DON'T! Maybe they should merge into iguanas to make the numbers even!

Well then, now it's time for the Sink or Swim!

Sink or Swim - In the Spotlight

Nameless!

Okay now! Nameless ran by FargoBear & kiola123. Would like to say I have talked a bit with Fargo and he seems to be a good guy. Last message though he did not want to answer some questions, maybe next time I’ll try kiola. Anyways, ranking at number 3 alliance in points & number 3 in fighting. Not bad I would say for an outer core alliance who’s name does not catch many eyes around here. I think this alliance will be a force to be reckoned with in the future. From the latest colonizations on grepostats, seems like they are taking no prisoners going after any player/city in their way. Must say hopefully they keep up the good work and maybe they will bump with Angry Penguins or the Iguanas soon.

Verdict: Swim FOR NOW!

Colonization Update

PointsOld OwnerNew OwnerOld AllianceNew Alliance
1218majestik69lafrip90Majestik Knights*nazprout*
7531IccabodMegalopsuchiaMARINESAngry Penguins
1392Kumy PantstainCzar StevennoneSalty Devils
6508Greg BluemlingTampastoogeBoondock SaintsAngry Penguins
Note: This is purely what was on Grepostats at the time of posting.

Well the most interesting event that has happened in CHI has to be Numbers & Figures disbanding and merging into Angry Penguins. But now seems as the Iguanas & Penguins are no longer getting a long. (they did share islands together) & well let’s hope this is true so we can finally see a worthy war go on here. If Iguanas and Penguins are actually not going to go to war and will remain BFFs then I will suggest for everyone else to just quit this world. BUT IF NOT?!, then World War I has began! The rest of the alliances should take advantage and pick a side! After all, the winner of this war will definitely affect everyone else. Who do you guys think will come up on top?

Has anyone noticed that the Iguanas have been commenting more on the forums now that N&F has disbanded? Anyone wonder why? Are they upset that N&F merged into Angry Penguins and now realize they might be in big trouble? I think yes!

World Map
Here is a world map showing the top 8 alliances of CHI.

[spr]
6j26a.png

6j25z.png

[/spr]

Well Obviously the Penguins are dominating this world.

Special Interview

Now time for the special interview! mccontracting ranked number 2 player of this world & former member of the Numbers & Figures alliance.

[spr]

1. The world would like to know why N&F disbanded and merged into Angry Penguins?

I think Cudi and AS are friendly and had intentions to merge for awhile. Not really sure you would have to ask those guys.

2. How was it working for/with American Standard?

I love working with him. He is a master, I am not sure their is a player that he couldnt conquer. Its fun to watch

3. Would you say the former N&F members and the Penguins are getting along working together?

Oh yeah, the merge was seamless for the most part, I think other alliance tried to make more of it than it was.

4. Are you looking forward to taking down some Iguanas?

Doesn't move me either way, They look like some good players.

5. If N&F did not merge into AP, but went to war instead, who would of won?

Honestly I dont know, our top players seem to be pretty evenly matched. would have been fun, but now I am pretty fond of these guys and love working with them.

[/spr]

mccontracting seems to be a very nice person, probably to nice to be playing a war game? Not that being nice is a bad thing… If I had to bet on N&F VS AP.. I’ll would of put my money on N&F!

True or Rumor? You decide.

1. CHIguanas desperately looking for members to help against Angry Penguins

2. CHIguanas trying to pact with another alliance to help against Angry Penguins

3. AP & Iguanas faking a war so they can go after the rest of the alliances.

4. Talks amongst the Iguanas & Penguins for a merge.

RIP
In this section we will have some of the top alliance who are gone now.

1. The Holy Roman Legion

2. Excalibur

3. Patriots

4. The Black Company

5. Numbers & Figures

6. The Purge

7. The Shambhala Warriors

I would like to give a few moments of silence for American Standard. May he RIP from CHI

That's all folks!

Unfortunately that's it for this issue.
Please leave all suggestions and/or questions below. Happy hunting and see you next issue! (MAYBE) No one seems to want to answer questions anymore besides the same people. I tried to make it as interesting with what I had! & again thanks for everyone who helped/answered questions! [:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Great read, wish there was more going on, maybe in the future. I got an idea for next issue, let's here from some more about rim alliances, and rim wars :)

DeletedUser

good read indeed, thanks for the new issue. hopefully chi will start seeing some excitement in these coming weeks... i think the public needs more then just rumors! ;)

DeletedUser3693

Well I'm stuck in 046/47 where nothing happens at allll

DeletedUser

New interview from DelRey! Look it up! (first interview) *UPDATED*