Thank You

DeletedUser9662

Um, like i took 5 or 6 cities from you guys (est), not sure where you been. You must be one that got chased into VM or one of the new spawns??

Last time I checked you weren't in Vikings Kickback.

This is funny coming from you, the one who asked to join us and fight VK.

DeletedUser13708

meh, i like to keep things interesting!! So like, Im fighting both of you and taking cities from both of you. As far as i see it, this is a mexican stand off. Two alliances verses a little girl, you arent worried about a little girl all alone in her ocean deep behind enemy lines are you??
connie_1.gif

DeletedUser11791

On a lighter note, i'd like to commend VK for once banding together. 2 of us having 1 player in siege, and then in the early AM the screens lighting up with possiblly the greatest participation of VK players i have seen. Some player names i hadnt even seen before from hours and hours away. Using all their event flyers etc. I was actually impressed by this and hope to see more of it!
Granted complacency was upon us and we didnt have the stack we should have, but to the breaking of 2 sieges today, to this i tip my hat in the fashion of which it was carried out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11791

meh, i like to keep things interesting!! So like, Im fighting both of you and taking cities from both of you. As far as i see it, this is a mexican stand off. Two alliances verses a little girl, you arent worried about a little girl all alone in her ocean deep behind enemy lines are you??
connie_1.gif
Can't say i'm personally worried. Also i believe its 1 alliance, i dont see why VK would be fighting you when you occasionally help them, hardly a mexican stand off when we are hitting you and vice versa, both of us are hitting vk and they are just taking it lol

DeletedUser13708

Can't say i'm personally worried. Also i believe its 1 alliance, i dont see why VK would be fighting you when you occasionally help them, hardly a mexican stand off when we are hitting you and vice versa, both of us are hitting vk and they are just taking it lol

well, i was talking to Kyle but you can chime in. I help both of you guys tbh, so like dont make it sound so 1 sided
16.gif

DeletedUser14525

Sloth, I'd be more worried on trips, you see... you could have saved one of your alliance cities today with all the mantis you have closeby... if you had the city tripped.

DeletedUser271

Sloth, I'd be more worried on trips, you see... you could have saved one of your alliance cities today with all the mantis you have closeby... if you had the city tripped.

Eh, you could have saved at least 10 of the cities you lost to us if the cities had been tripped. Better solve your own problems before talking about our alleged ones ;)

DeletedUser13708

Eh, you could have saved at least 10 of the cities you lost to us if the cities had been tripped. Better solve your own problems before talking about our alleged ones ;)

lol, that was funny..i would give you +rep but it wont let me for some reason </3

DeletedUser1048

Maybe we just pulled a page out of your playbook and didn't defend a player who wasn't a leader ;) Celebrate if you want, I alone have conquered just as many cities from VK, as your two alliances have to us. Have fun migrating south :)

DeletedUser14525

Oh good to see you back in the forums Joseph, I did not see you around after my reply :) great to have you back.

Anyway, I meant that the support was not timed, Sloth was online when I landed the CS, and the Siege was not supported for more than 30 mins, which is why I said you could have easily broken it. While your sieges are stacked minutes after CS landing, and probably unbreakable.

I can say great work to your timings..

As about us going south, we have been going south even when we had you pacted. Its not something new :), not that we're running..

DeletedUser1048

Oh good to see you back in the forums Joseph, I did not see you around after my reply :) great to have you back.

Anyway, I meant that the support was not timed, Sloth was online when I landed the CS, and the Siege was not supported for more than 30 mins, which is why I said you could have easily broken it. While your sieges are stacked minutes after CS landing, and probably unbreakable.

I can say great work to your timings..

As about us going south, we have been going south even when we had you pacted. Its not something new :), not that we're running..

Hello Agron, will these be your final words? See you're in VM now. Yeah I didn't reply, Kyllmen kind of responded perfectly. You're right, I meant that you guys wouldn't push north to take our cities though lol So you would end up running away as you wouldn't be fighting back and keep moving further away from us.

DeletedUser14525

I see you've missed me guys. I'll be back by Thursday, make sure that you give me a warm welcome back, can't wait for your welcome back guys :)

DeletedUser5074

Where has SAX gone >_< ?? Man are we making a comeback for the money :p

DeletedUser5074

Ah so we are taking cities everyday while your members are away basking in the sun over spring break 8)

DeletedUser14525

Hello hello......... Where has Joseph disappear? Havent seen him here in ages.

DeletedUser14525

Just that the forums doesnt look the sae without him :(

And about VM, well we had few inactives at the start as well, if you are bringing the VM reason.

DeletedUser9662

No I am not using that card fully haha. The players in VM have hurt the alliance, but it is up to the rest of us to deal with it, and we haven't been doing that to well recently.