Sounds like that is a BIG DEAL to you! FYI it is a regular habit of TR and TS I don't see the name -The Best- anywhere around here these days my friend...
We did do that...it was pretty involuntary though. By the time we had merged, we had lost 20 members in 2 1/2 months time. Let's see what else we did before we merged:As an extreme team player I willingly gave up my cities to more active fighters in our wonderful coalition. It is too bad TR didn't learn to do that, had they done so they may still be around.
Lets get a few facts straight.
1. Just because you start on the rim doesnt make you any less of player then any one else.
2. All of the alliances have merged or have absorbed another alliance by now.
3. One day an alliance is on top taking cities and the next day they are losing some. Its a pattern that happens to every one. So no big deal when it happens.
4. TR and the Sin were always going to merge since day 1. Reason we each kept our number count low. With recent events we decided this was the best time to complete that merge.
5. The top 3-4 alliance all have good players in them.