strangeness

DeletedUser

Problem on Troy world
why when I try to create a third account, throws me into another ocean? Although when I created the second (All-One) I, too, was cast not tudak where I made the link.

DeletedUser

Problem on Troy world
why when I try to create a third account, throws me into another ocean? Although when I created the second (All-One) I, too, was cast not tudak where I made the link.

Where oh where is a mod when you need one :) Btw why are you trying to create three accts on the same world? Isnt that a prohibited thing?

DeletedUser

Where oh where is a mod when you need one :) Btw why are you trying to create three accts on the same world? Isnt that a prohibited thing?
but perhaps punished for it? I just thought it was very convenient to have a second and make him a spy in the enemy alliance.

DeletedUser

but perhaps punished for it? I just thought it was very convenient to have a second and make him a spy in the enemy alliance.

yeah, making more than one account is a breach of rules. Also, stating that you want to be a spy in public is pretty ridiculous, lol.
I honestly hope you get rimmed and leave this game for good. It's people like you who ruin grep.

DeletedUser

Thank you for reporting the potential issue to us. Please contact support for further assistance if you are still experiencing issues. We look forward to helping you!

DeletedUser

What happened to my post? But at least CRIM, you had a great answer