Stirring the pot?

DeletedUser

Why are the zeta forums dead? is it because im busy taking travs cities he has no time to post the massive onslaught he is getting? Or is it the fact echelon has tried and tried to break my sieges with no luck? thanks for the 86k BP the other night btw.

Just some observations being made here but it sure seems as ech has given up. i see my swords light up get excited to see it was 10 light ships or a hc that they wont attempt. i assure u that any city i have "stacked" is by no means not doable from an attacker standpoint. if one of my guys seen my city troop count they would laugh and i would have 60-70 attacks inbound

Lets go ech get in the fight you are the number one alliance time to show it. i know u guys think we are just sh*t talking arrogant dudes but ask anyone that has played with me and they will tell u its far from the case. we just like to have fun on this game .

DeletedUser

trav has only lost 4 cities the last 2 months pipe down youngster :p

DeletedUser

yeah Lopez!!! how many cities you lost in the last 4 months??

DeletedUser

cause trav is on the rim ;) i cant find ur ingame name david

DeletedUser

I don't play in Zeta, i play in Theta ;-) I know trav though :D

matt8mo

Artisan
Echelon wont do anything, trust me, they need to get their priorities straight, i was just kicked for "spying for sedition" lol i dont even know anyone on your side

DeletedUser

spying for sedition ? lol thats why they kicked u? rediculous

DeletedUser

u could have at least given us something lol. Seeing as you got accused for it. We don't need spies or care whether we have them.

I think u stirred the pot

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2568

ROFL... look at Jlo trying to replace me as the pot stirrer of Zeta. It makes me so proud to watch my baby grow up!!! I remember having to change his diaper and clean up his horrible messes in 52/53 early on in the Server.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wow three weeks and Ech is crumbling, bit disappointed tbh. Then again we have been taking 20-30 of their cities every week and they only snagging less than 5.